Being pampered feels soooo good

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 11:09 pm
I'm tired and my feet hurt.

I need them rubbed.

Any takers? they're fairly nice looking...as feet go....

if you're feeling up to it when your done massaging my tootsies, you can paint my toenails also. a goldish tone or "sensual red" which is a very nice color.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,260 • Replies: 24
No top replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 11:54 pm
Onyx, you hussy...lol

If you get any takers, can I join the line.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 12:01 am
Sorry, Onyxelle and Ceili, but no way in hell am I going to massage your feet. If I do, then everybody is going to want their feet massaged, including Occom Bill.

Damn. Too late, there's the pesky bastard now...

http://www.rahoi.com/pics/pics_our_wedding/around_china/cody_black_feet.jpg
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 12:07 am
Damm, I've heard warmer climes of Costa Rica will help, perhaps heal his circulation problems. One can only hope for the best. My fingers are crossed.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 05:22 am
dang!
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 05:48 am
So... like... isn't that onyxhomme's job?
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 03:33 pm
only if i'm home and we're both awake. besides that it's the pedicurists' job....

<q to self; why's this the 1st time i'm seeing this post?>
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 03:57 pm
I'll get my pedicurists in for you.

I would have offered myself, but I'm not touching THOSE feet!

0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 04:06 pm
I just bought a massager for my friend (who is due her baby any day now). At the baby shower, when she opened the gift and pulled out the massager, everyone looked at me in askance. "What?" said I, "it's a MASSAGER" !!! Jeez, I have an awful reputation for gag gifts but really, come on, this thing is huge (!)
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 04:09 pm
Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 04:09 pm
well, those aren't mine - they're O'Bill's courtesy of gus
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 06:47 pm
I suppose his green nail polish ran...
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 06:50 pm
I don't do nails. Sorry.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 07:26 pm
I picture Onxyelle's toenails (forgive me, this IS rather forward) as pearl polished, remembering her first avatar on a2k... that would go nicely. I hear there are nice spas in Ojai, California and up in Sonoma County. Onyxelle could have them send out some house call foot people, and charge it to, well, let's see...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 07:30 pm
ahhhhhhhhhhhh

a pedicure would be so nice.

sooooooooo nice.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 07:30 pm
ossobuco wrote:
I suppose his green nail polish ran...
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 07:35 pm
I've got some really nice light iridescent green nail polish. I use it at Easter on my fingernails, a couple of nails light green, a couple pink, a couple baby blue, a couple yellow, and two the white that you use for a french manicure. In the summer I use it on my toenails - it sets off the foot tat nicely - the leaves and all.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 07:41 pm
Heeven, remind me to tell you about the massager a friend of mine got that could turn itself on....

Occom, you need industrial sized help with those feet. Maybe a soak in Lysol for an hour then a bath in alcohol. As for the toe nails, gah.

Onyx--if you chose Sonoma County, I'll meet you there. Even better if Osso shows up. We can then go on to Napa County for a little wine tasting. That's what I call pampering. Oooh, there are those spa's in Big Sur (dream on).
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 07:45 pm
now I'm mad. I wanna be pampered for REAL....enough of this virtual stuff.

I'm telling you, right now darn it...

osso - my toenails were indeed pearlized in that picture that was my initial avatar. I'm thinking of bringing it back.uhm....maybe not.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 07:55 pm
just think, onyxelle - you can go for a pedicure right now (well, maybe during the day) - and not have to put on heavy socks and fleece lined boots before you take your pampered tootsies home. Warm weather pedicures are the best.

<sigh>
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Being pampered feels soooo good
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.45 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 05:03:58