call back from NR

Reply Sun 24 Jun, 2012 06:16 pm
I interviewed with the nurse manager on Thurs and everything went well and was told that she would love to have me on her team. So, I asked if she's hiring me and said she does not have the official capacity and will forward my papers to the nurse recruiter. after the interview with the nurse manager, I bumped into the nurse recruiter and she asked me about the interview , I said everything went well, she then asked me if I have any questions for her (HR dept) and she reiterated the salary, orientation per our conversation 3 days prior the interview with the nurse manager. She said that she will call me Friday or Saturday being that she's going on vacation next week. today is Sunday and I have yet to receive any call from her. I am getting worried. I am a new grad RN and that was my first interview. I'm not familiar with the process. can you tell me if this is customary or did they find a new candidate? thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,192 • Replies: 1
No top replies

amygarside

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 08:05 am
First of all, it is customary that the interviewer will tell you the procedure that will happen before they hire you. There are some organizations that will call you immediately if they decide to hire you or sometimes it can take a while due to some reasons. My best advice to you is to still continue applying with other available nursing positions so that you will not be left idle. If there are call backs then that is well and good. If there is not then just chalk it up to experience. I am sure you will find a great nursing job out there.
0 Replies