5
   

Let the buyer beware (Caveat emptor)

 
 
Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 01:30 pm
medicine advertised on TV makes no mention about whether it works or not, only how much to take, the ingredients, the possible damaging side effects, and always the warning to ask your doctor.

Doctors, unwilling co-conspirators, go along with the drug companies because don't have the time to do their own checking.

As a result, every unnatural pill we take is a leap of faith
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 5 • Views: 2,821 • Replies: 7
No top replies

 
Lustig Andrei
 
  2  
Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2012 02:00 pm
@Rickoshay75,
That's true, of course, except that I wouldn't be so kind as to call the doctors "unwilling" co-conspirators. They usually profit from the sales of medications and work hand-in-glove with pharmaceutical companies.
Rickoshay75
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2012 03:03 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

That's true, of course, except that I wouldn't be so kind as to call the doctors "unwilling" co-conspirators. They usually profit from the sales of medications and work hand-in-glove with pharmaceutical companies.


Yeah, and with the seller having legal protection, they have the license to steal,
and buyers have no recourse or grounds for a trial
tnsporting90
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2012 10:28 pm
Great for giving information.
Really medicine advise from a doctor is important because we should have properly knowledge that medicine which we use is better for us or not it's better advised by a Doctor only .
Thanks.
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2012 10:46 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Implicit within the advertisemenst are th conclusions drawn that it WILL work
"SO join the many thousands who rely upon Pissex to shrink their prostates"

or
"M-oleo" is the nations number one "Fat burner'> If you honestly need to lose twent forty or even one hundred pounds, think of M-oleo"

"Happyum" is what thousans choose to manage their moderate to severe depression.

Sounds like you are missing the obvious. Its in the extended testimonials and bullshit claims.


Ive always wonderedwhy we cant have these guys who develop, market, and sell all these phony products, killed.
Rickoshay75
 
  1  
Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2012 07:07 pm
@tnsporting90,
tnsporting90 wrote:

Great for giving information.
Really medicine advise from a doctor is important because we should have properly knowledge that medicine which we use is better for us or not it's better advised by a Doctor only .
Thanks.


Too many side effects for me to take any kind of man made drugs. I'll stick with natural products. Can't hurt, may help.
0 Replies
 
Rickoshay75
 
  1  
Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2012 07:23 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Implicit within the advertisemenst are th conclusions drawn that it WILL work
"SO join the many thousands who rely upon Pissex to shrink their prostates"

or
"M-oleo" is the nations number one "Fat burner'> If you honestly need to lose twent forty or even one hundred pounds, think of M-oleo"

"Happyum" is what thousans choose to manage their moderate to severe depression.

Sounds like you are missing the obvious. Its in the extended testimonials and bullshit claims.


Ive always wonderedwhy we cant have these guys who develop, market, and sell all these phony products, killed.


Man made pills just slow down in the stomach then move on and out, no detours or shunts, so how is that supposed to help our body systems?
0 Replies
 
Romen esko
 
  0  
Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 11:19 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Hello Friends,

According to the Drug Enforcement Administration, molly is the powder or crystal form of MDMA -- or 3, 4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine, a chemical drug most commonly known for its use in the pressed pill Ecstasy. Unlike Ecstasy, which has a reputation for being laced with everything from caffeine to methamphetamine, molly -- a name shortened from "molecule" is thought of as "pure" MDMA. The DEA labels it a Schedule 1 controlled substance, considered to have a high potential for abuse and no accepted use in medical treatment, which means it's illegal.

Thanks and Regards,
Romen Esko
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Spiegel Banner Ads - Discussion by cjhsa
Cartoons - Discussion by gollum
What is celebrity endorsement? - Discussion by LA girl1994
Is misleading advertizing a crime? - Question by Rickoshay75
Brand names for Solar products? - Question by kittycat94
Make some friends - Discussion by moody003
fob with t/t payment - Question by mjn
Logo design -- offensive or not? - Question by boomerang
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Let the buyer beware (Caveat emptor)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 02/26/2024 at 04:02:15