Would you ever take an all nude cruise?

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 09:15 am
I was telling one of my clients about my cruse and she was telling me the new rave now is an all nude cruise. Not sure I’d ever do that, and if I did the crew would have to hand out plenty of sanitized handy wipes before I boarded the ship.

jespah

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 09:20 am
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Do they make sanitizing wipes in beach towel size?

Plus - eek - tan lines - sunburns - I don't even wanna think about what happens if someone drops their hot dinner into their lap.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 09:36 am
@EqualityFLSTPete,
It's not terribly different from the idea of going to a naturist preserve or resort or whatever they're called. The main difference being you are stuck on a boat and there's a giant iceberg ahead. Comfortable being naked with strangers and like sailing, then go for it. Nudity I'm fine with, being on a boat in the middle of nowhere with no land visible is not something I want to try. Even the Satan's Island ferry made me edgy and that was only about 5 miles with land all around.

As to sanitized towels and cloths, these are pretty much needed anywhere you go. Watch all the people on these ships who are there leaning against the rails and how it's a constant stream of people touching these rails. If you are concerned about seating, request or bring your towel along. Be more concerned about all the ultraviolet rays eating deep into your skin.

0 Replies

djjd62

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 10:31 am
since the only cruise i would ever consider going on would be an Alaskan cruise, i doubt it
tsarstepan

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 11:04 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

since the only cruise i would ever consider going on would be an Alaskan cruise, i doubt it

It's funny that you mention it DJ. I am in the process of watching the Frasier show from season one onwards. Yesterday I watched the episode where he guest lectured on an Alaskan cruise [Episode 5.06 - Voyage Of The Damned
]. That's the only Alaskan cruise I'd be interested in revisiting (the episode I mean).

As for the naked cruise? I'm not a big fan of any cruises. If I won a ticket or two with all expenses paid? I'd do it as I wouldn't waste a freebee especially that large.

As for nude beach alternative? I still can't see going out of my way to go there on my own initiative either.

I wonder if the dinner time and other meals would be clothing optional as well? Embarrassed Or its all nude all the time? Razz
0 Replies

nqyringmind

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 12:02 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
I wouldn't have a problem with it.
At least I'd have a handy place to hang by sanitized towel! Wink
0 Replies

George

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 02:14 pm
It would save a lot of packing, that's for sure.
But where would I put my room key?
edgarblythe

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 02:26 pm
Only if the passengers all agree they won't bend over to pick up dropped objects.
0 Replies

Adam4Adam

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 02:32 pm
@George,
LOL Very Happy
0 Replies

jespah

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 02:36 pm
@George,
Have the missus hang onto it.*

*The room key.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 03:02 pm
I was kicked off the only nude cruise that I went on. Turns out everybody has to be nude in order to make it a nude cruise. I don't think that was adequately explained to me.
0 Replies

dlowan

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 03:56 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh......NO!

There's good nude and bad nude.

That's bad nude. At my age, any nude is bad nude!
nqyringmind

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 04:07 pm
@dlowan,
You can always just iron that old wrinkly b-day suit!
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 04:21 pm
I've been to a couple of nude beaches and joined the nekkid throng. (Yes, recently. Yes, at my advanced age.) I don't know how I'd feel about a nude cruise. I'm not into cruises to begin with and being nude, I think, would just complicate things.
ehBeth

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 04:25 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
yup

nude. yes.

cruise. no.
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 06:34 pm
@George,
Quote:
But where would I put my room key?

Now that made me laugh, I guess you could always leave the room unlocked Very Happy
0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Tue 12 Jun, 2012 07:24 pm
I would never do an all nude cruise, besides nobody wants to see me naked Smile
0 Replies

Adam4Adam

Wed 13 Jun, 2012 06:07 am
Nope, not me. Now naked pool parties is okay, but not 2000 ding dongs swinging on a ship lol.
nqyringmind

Wed 13 Jun, 2012 02:22 pm
@Adam4Adam,
LMAO!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 13 Jun, 2012 03:02 pm
Aside from my never wanting to be on a cruise ship, especially the giganto ones, less would I like to be on a ship full of naked bods of whatever sort. Reminds me of my unfavorite movie, Fellini's Satyricon. I can't say I remember it as I tried to slump in my seat and sleep in front of the theater screen.
Not that I don't like Fellini - just not that one. I was bored out of my tree.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Would you ever take an all nude cruise?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 04:40:55