The answer a random question, then pose a new random question thread...

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 06:22 am
@dalehileman,
Quote:
As I understand, there doesn’t need to be a
Quote:

correct

answer, only one's instant reaction

Spade am I right about that

I guess it all depends, I had not thought about this, when I made the topic...If it is a personal opinion question, it is your own answer, would be the correct one, If it is a factual one, and not one's opinion, or own perspective, Then we have to wait till someone says the right answer...
dalehileman

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 12:40 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
If it is a personal opinion question, it is your own answer, would be the correct one, If it is a factual one, and not one's opinion, or own perspective
Forgive me Spade but in my latter years with incipient Alz’s there nonetheless seems to be here a typo or two or missing word so if you could possibly elaborate in a way familiar to the Average Clod (me)……...
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 12:59 pm
@dalehileman,
Yeah, it would be helpful if Spade could rewrite that in English.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 02:25 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
Yeah, it would be helpful if Spade could rewrite that in English.
On the other hand Lust I note a2k attracts some very thoughtful offshore and transoceanic participants like for instance Fil of Portugal and so we must be more tolerant, give ‘em a fighting chance

Spade has a very interesting game going here which however might be enhanced by the requirement I had suggested and with which I’m sure he’d concur
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 03:09 am
@dalehileman,
Quote:
Forgive me Spade but in my latter years with incipient Alz’s there nonetheless seems to be here a typo or two or missing word so if you could possibly elaborate in a way familiar to the Average Clod (me)……...

OK, Sorry all...

It someone asks a question, with which, it is an opinion, For an answer, then an opinion/or non-factual answer, is an acceptable answer...

In other words, in someone asks us, what is your favorite car, And the first person to respond, says a mustang, then it is acceptable...As there is no right or wrong answer about it, it is a matter of an opinion...

If someone asks a question like Lustig Did, that takes an actual factual answer, to answer, and is not an opinion or a perspective...

Then I would say, to keep the game on track, Someone must be the first to answer the factual question, in order to ask the next question...

So in short, if it is an opinion question someone asks, an opinion is an acceptable answer...

If someone asks a trivia question, Then I would say, someone must be the first to answer it with a fact...

Or we can play, that anyone's opinion to any question is up to them, and is acceptable...

Like Dale Proposed....

Lustig, Since you asked the question, I will let you decide as to how you want your question to be answered???
Pearlylustre

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 07:59 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
It someone asks a question, with which, it is an opinion, For an answer, then an opinion/or non-factual answer, is an acceptable answer...

In other words, in someone asks us, what is your favorite car, And the first person to respond, says a mustang, then it is acceptable...As there is no right or wrong answer about it, it is a matter of an opinion...

If someone asks a question like Lustig Did, that takes an actual factual answer, to answer, and is not an opinion or a perspective...

Maybe these should be separate games?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 11:07 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Lustig, Since you asked the question, I will let you decide as to how you want your question to be answered???

Accurately and verifyably.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2012 11:20 am
@Pearlylustre,
Quote:
Maybe these should be separate games?
Oh no Pearly thanks but let’s not overcomplicate the project
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 12:06 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Then the question still stands, until someone answers it...

Can you give me a another hint? Do you mean in real life? Or in the Movie?

Seems you meant the movie by your other hint....
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 01:46 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Sure. Charles Starrett [sp.?] was the actor of record when the mask was off. But when the Durango Kid appeared, dressed in black and wearing a black bandana mask, it wasn't Starrett behind the mask. It was an actor/stunt-man who got no credit in the movies (as far as I know) but who later established a name and a career of his own without the mask. Who was it?
izzythepush

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 01:48 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Adam West?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 01:52 pm
@izzythepush,
Close but no cigar. Older.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 02:00 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Jock Mahoney??

Davey Sharpe??

Jim Harmon??

or Alan Barbour??

Any one of them? I think it is Mahoney, am I right?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 02:02 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Ted Mapes??
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 02:07 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Jock Mahoney. You got it. Now ask a question of your own.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2012 02:19 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Thanks bud! Took me some time to search it out!

OK, you got me thinking, about what can stump people...

I got one....

And yes, there is an actual answer to it...

What does this mean??

9, !) + 5, * + 19, @)) + 15, &) + 21, $)) + 19,@)) = ***

24, *)) + 18, !!) + 9, !) + 19, @)) + 20, #)) + 15, &) + 19,@)) = !$*)

Any guesses?

I will give you a nice big hint as it may take a year for someone to figure out the symbols...And the whole thing, without a hint...

http://able2know.org/topic/185259-1#post-4908362

Quote:
no i think im way off..:\ im in the Hebrew Numerical Values of Words. I give up cos ii need a energy drink :\
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 04:01 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ya can't do that, that's a different thread and I worked out the numbers are the alphabet which leads to a "Godly" thing this is about fun? Smile

Did Azaria Chamberlain die by a Dingo after all after 33 years.

Hijacking Smile
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 10:42 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ya can't do that, that's a different thread and I worked out the numbers are the alphabet which leads to a "Godly" thing this is about fun? Smile

Did Azaria Chamberlain die by a Dingo after all after 33 years.

Hijacking Smile

Yea, re: the Chamberlain story. Read that last night and cheered. Pity it had to take 33 years to clear it up.

Who played Mrs. Chamberlain in the movie version?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2012 03:29 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I know, what torment those two went through. I smiled as well... Finally..

To answer your question. Meryl Streep.

Who played Michael Chamberlain?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 10:21 am
@FOUND SOUL,
You guys just skipped over me??

You can't do that!! Wink Wink Wink Very Happy

You have to answer, to pose...You can figure it out...You already know what the numbers mean, so you have a head start, then use my clue...

At the very least, I should be able to pose a new question... no??
0 Replies