Our Cruise to the Bahamas

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 06:02 pm
I like the pride flags being so prominently displayed. It adds a bit of color to what would have been such a drab all-white honeycomb.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg341/scaled.php?server=341&filename=20739350.jpg&res=landing
Wildhourses

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2012 07:24 pm
@Butrflynet,
Yes I noticed that too.

Looks like a fun time Anthony!
0 Replies

JanisSadan

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 09:49 am
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Lovely pictures Anthony.

What a nice gift and well deserved.

0 Replies

Wildhourses

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 10:21 am
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Apparently Morgan can view this site from his iphone. He sent me a text this morning and wanted to know who did your make-up in the first photo? Laughing
0 Replies

cs33717

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 01:03 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
The Jew sure is going through mommy and daddy's money quickly!
Wildhourses

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 01:36 pm
@cs33717,
Didn’t you learn your lesson from your last little hissy fit? What’s it like being demoted to stock boy? If your not careful you might not have that position for long!
0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 02:32 pm
@cs33717,
Why is it any of your business what he does with his money? You seem to have money envy. Don’t get yourself worked up over it, he’s not running out anytime soon.
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 03:27 pm
@cs33717,
Morgan asked me if I would help him out, he had no idea what needed to be done so I of course said yes, because that’s what friends do. I did it out of the kindness of my heart and expected nothing in return.

He’s just a generous person who appreciates his friends.

You’re just a bitter sorry little man.
0 Replies

Adam4Adam

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 05:34 pm
@cs33717,
Geez is this little twit still around?

Dude he's married and happy, you're one strange little man!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 05:48 pm
Trying to stay out of this, but way to go to piss on a honeymoon.
EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 06:30 pm
@ossobuco,
Osso that little twit has had a crush on Morgan since he moved to town. The feeling wasn’t mutual but Morgan was kind to him and tried to be his friend.

This guy is 26 years old and has a lot of growing up to do!
ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 06:40 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
I think (I think) that ignore is best, but of course I didn't.

Crushes and hate/distaste can be wrapped together, which is understandable, but nothing to feed.
JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 07:36 pm
@ossobuco,
I didn’t know who he was until just five minutes ago. I agree the ignore function is the best in this case. This kid is a mess!
ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2012 08:05 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
I've been around a long time. A friend of mine, a latina, was out of her mind about a certain new to Los Angeles hungarian who in time spurned her. She did drive by lipstick vandalism.
This can be the way of it, we can all understand the feelings, the anger, the pitifulness.
Still, I remember it all this time for the feelings she expressed, and some go overboard, especially on the internet.

My friend is fine now, much later.
BeachBoy

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 10:28 am
@cs33717,
Cyber stalker seems fitting for guy.

Nice photos Anthony. Glad you two had a wonderful time.
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2012 02:16 pm
@ossobuco,
This guy is pretty much the same way, he use to get on his iPhone, log into Facebook an tag himself and Morgan at different places and Morgan was never with him so Morgan deleted him off his friends list and the little twerp has been after him ever since.
EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 07:28 pm
@Butrflynet,
Not a whole lot, we were in shore for about four hours then we wanted to get back on the ship. You know they have so much on some of these cruise ships you really don’t want to leave!
ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2012 08:28 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
We're all so different. Good really, what would we do if we were all alike?
I was in Vallarta in the early seventies ( a few times, this time with girlfriends - we had gone to Guatemala City, Mexico City, and Vallarta) and I was walking the town, typical of me, I like villages, towns, and cities, generally, did even then. I was near where some cruise ship docked and a guy in a white spangly uniform spoke sternly to me to get on the boat NOW, or similar words. Corrected him. I knew the town from being there early on in the sixties, but also not at all, re the people. I knew people, but they were tourist industry people, clerks, waiters, the odd tennis teacher (another story, not in this case mine).
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 02:47 am
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Morgan's hot, off course someone is going to be jealous male or female Smile

Get back here and give us the pics, ...

He gave you a honeymoon Anthony if you realise that;) hense why I said when are you getting married Wink

Kind of also agree with Jes, sheez... you two looked, anyway must go now.
JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 04:35 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Yes Anthony & Jeff, Morgan & Marco are handsome couples.

But its not just about looks, they’re all very nice guys to have as friends as well. Of course there are always going to be those who are jealous of their relationships.
0 Replies