I am a bigot in ways

Reply Sat 26 May, 2012 08:41 pm
God first/man or beast of field/Jesus the flesh/Christ the image of spirit

I am a Bigot in ways!

05-26-2012

In my life I have been a bigot one way or another in my heart I might not said it out loud but in my heart I had the thought while most the time I never spoke a word but if one thinks he is bigot. Who has not thought evil about another we call others names in our mind fag, fatso, drunk, unbeliever, and the list is endless. We thought they were not as good as we were making us a bigot making us a lier.

But when we get truthful and face up to our bigot ways we can overcome them one by one and then begin to learn the truth. Until then we are full of pride that our eyes are blinded by our evil ways never being truthful to the one person that can help. We are the person that can help God cannot help nor Jesus Christ we must do it ourselves.

God can give us strength but we must want to do it like believing we start it and God finish it by doing the rest. So face your bigot ways were God or science can help you overcome yourself the bigot person looking you in the eye. Thank you this bigot person that I am with love and a holy kiss from Roy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,286 • Replies: 0
No top replies