Who are you a man, a fleshly body, or a god like creature?

Reply Thu 24 May, 2012 09:34 pm
God/man or beast of the field/the son of God Jesus
/Christ/my unbelief over my belief in Christ

05-18-23-2012
Who are you a man, a fleshly body, or a god like creature?

If one gets truthful they will find out they are evil less like God and more like the fleshly creature the devil. We were creative in the image of God but we did stay as god like creature we sin and lost that image of love which was God image of love. Sin came upon us and we die fleshly so God send his only conceive in love to free us from death that we were in.

We see things as one wants over things one needs wanting everything and needing less to live one life. While truth love is giving to others so they will have a change to live a life better than your own life. Not to fill people wants to fill there needs only out of love not given in to their wants but their truth needs.

We have things we hope because in world of matter they is nothing that we know every part of it even death. There is always unknown parts of everything questions that no one knows enough to even ask because we do know everything about any part. Like where it came from in the first place or where everything begin and how it got and why it came into being in the first place?

I have a friend that see's her wants all the time she always coming to my door with her wants because gets her desires before she get her needs. I have to say no because it is a want not a need but once in while she ask for some other a child then I say yes. Should I give to her because I am a good person no because she only wants while I made about same income as myself it must be a true need for me to help.

What a person wants can go endless but a person is limit to what needs to live like oxygen, food, and water to live. A person might need heat to not die but how must heat does the person need. You see needs are base on the person health not a person desires to have but there need to live.

When we get truthful we need little that is why so many people want a hand out because what they eared will never fill their wants. When we truthful its hurts how evil we are in the face of truth that we cannot hide from. We are this person of evil desires we cannot hide from while we do always go through with our desires but there are there and lying does not make it easier.

People can be so train they cannot see the truth in themselves they lie when they know they are lying to hold face. Truths come out of us but most do not want to face them like my friend we find ways to say it is not me when it was all the time and is all the time. I try to tell the truth even that it is hard about myself some things I do not go must detail because everybody wants to have a defense for their ourselves.

The pride of ourselves pushing us to not hear the truth in ourselves the Christ in us the egg of the imagine of the seed of Christ. The new conceive child in us the inner child of ourselves the new Creation of image of god the christ in us the mirror of ourselves the Christ in us. Thank you with love of truth and a holy kiss of christ unto you from Roy.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 791 • Replies: 4
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 27 May, 2012 01:04 pm
@year2027,
Not quite sure how to respond

Quote:
Who are you a man,
Yes

Quote:
a fleshly body,
Certainly

Quote:
or a god like creature?
Don’t know about that but likely one of the the most complex objects in the Universe

That should count for something

Quote:
we do know everything about any part. Like where it came from in the first place
Easily resolved, it has always been and it’s the way it is because that’s the only way it can be

Quote:
or where everything begin
There’s a perfectly serious theory that says it popped into existence out of nothing

Quote:
and how it got
Sorry Year but how it got what

Quote:
and why it came into being in the first place?
Because it had to. Perhaps it will eventually be concluded that a state of nothingness entails paradox or contradiction requiring it to immediately become something. Thereafter an evolutionary process accounts for all the activity

However the mechanism behind the apparent importance of you and me in the Megillah of existence is yet beyond comprehension, at least mine. But one might approach the problem by asserting that given forever, anything that can happen, will happen. Apparently given a suitable environment the humanoid can happen

Quote:
The pride of ourselves pushing us to not hear the truth in ourselves the Christ in us the egg of the imagine of the seed of Christ. The new conceive child in us the inner child of ourselves the new Creation of image of god the christ in us the mirror of ourselves the Christ in us.
You might have to elaborate on that

Quote:
Thank you with love of truth and a holy kiss of christ unto you from Roy.
I presume then you’re Roy. Given my own philo predilections however you might not want him kissing me

dalehileman

Reply Sun 27 May, 2012 01:23 pm
@dalehileman,
PS What’s the significance of 2027
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 27 May, 2012 02:12 pm
@year2027,
Take two aspirin, get some rest, see your doctor in the morning. And don't venture outdoors without competent adult supervision.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 27 May, 2012 03:48 pm
@year2027,
Bob, evil is a relative matter; what’s terrrible for the goose might be excellent for the gander. Here on earth if the porkers were in charge intelligence would be considered a curse. They would pen you in muck, fatten you up, then slaughter and eat you. However it’s doubtful they would first employ torture, first hanging you by by the legs and cutting your throat so you bleed to death

Pigs are much more friendly and good-natured than Christians
0 Replies