Chatters

Wilso

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 02:52 am
I've been around the site the last few Sunday mornings looking for a chat. Is there any plan to start a regular chat as we did on the realm?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,411 • Replies: 10
No top replies

mikey

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 03:54 am
i'm game Wilso even tho i can't keep up in a chat room. would be nice to look forward to. when is sunday mornings east coast time, like 13 hours different or so?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 05:31 am
What Wilso means by Sunday is Saturday in the US, Mikey. Which is good. There is an arts group set up for late Sunday evening. I think Chatoyant was trying to set something up on Saturday (US side of the dateline), but I got busy and don't know if it came about or not.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 06:43 am
I'm notoriously bad with timezones - this is the clock i've learned to rely on (my favourite part is the sunclock option) click here to see Beth's goofiness stopper - where are YOU? what time is IT? REALLY?
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 10:00 am
Wilso I have beein meaning to contact Deb re the Saturday evening, your Sunday morning, chat we used to have at the Realm. All we have to do is start it up again although this site's chat room is not as functional as the one at MSN some people have trouble getting in and staying in. Craven has an explanation in the Fourm and Phoenix has opened a thread to announce chats.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1595
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 12:31 pm
G'day Wilso
Yes, I've wandered in on the Sunday morning looking for chat - but no takers! (is it just me Confused ) Sunday morning here means Saturday afternoon / evening there.... Currently 5pm, Saturday, New York (and Tranna) time is 9am, Sunday here (Sydney and Wilso-ville) and 8.30am in Deb town - may be too early for the weekend wabbit!?

Deb and I found the chat facility on this site not too friendly, and resorted to IM.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 03:29 pm
Maybe this will help:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html
0 Replies

mikey

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 03:46 pm
i usually wander in on sat afternoon around 5, my time, but never see anyone in there. i did see wilso in there last week i think it was.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 08:07 pm
Phoenix - i find the worldtimeclock (under my link above) easier - as i can seeeee where there is light and dark around the world - i need it to be very very very very very easy. I've got the worldclock under favourites as well, but most days the visual works better for me than the list of cities. Must be some visual learning thing.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 08:12 pm
ehBeth That one IS good!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2002 08:21 pm
:wink:

It took me a while to find one that worked for the clock part of my brain.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Chatters
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:41:43