How to deal?

ossobuco

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 07:50 pm
And it may have been spur of the moment. I have heard of people being drawn to balconies in that way, especially in highish buildings. I had a friend of a friend at a party, a fairly sophisticated world traveler wife of big producer blah blah, tell of hardly stopping herself from jumping over a balcony - in Acupulco, I think it was.

Not being close to your friends I feel freer to conjecture, which I know even the teensiest thought of is crushing for you, Dag, not to mention for the Fiancee and immediate people that night.

Talk to us all you want. I sort of cried on an eye thread a couple of weeks ago, was very repetitive. Go ahead and yell if you want.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 02:28 pm
http://www.sfpa.sk/pics/lukac.jpg

This is my friend Pavol Lukac, or Palko. He headed the Center of Analysis at the Slovak Foreign Policy Association, an extremely sharp minded and good-natured fella. He made people proud to know him and was loved everywhere he ventured - leaving friends behind all over the world.
Going back to Slovakia will never be the same again. I miss him terribly.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 07:25 pm
Dasha, I've been trying to call you, the line's busy. Maybe you're talking to Bratislava? I'm so sorry. My brother and I (and his Will) are going out in a little while, do you want to come?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 08:08 pm
We are blessed with friends and your choice of Palko seems to have been a good one. The conversations you must have had..., cherish them and share them with your other friends. They should hear your stories and share in the good times. It will cement his beautiful mind and character within your memories and help to heal your heart.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 08:18 pm
So hard to understand - love to you Dags.

Must have been doubts/things he never dared share?

At least you knew him.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 08:20 pm
Hmm - sometimes we create so much BECAUSE of our pessimism and "dark side".
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How to deal?
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 06:34:50