Have you ever felt your soul is leaving your body in the beginning of sleep?

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 02:59 am
I've never experienced having a "soul." Guess that means my experiences of being "out" of my body aren't relevant, huh?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 03:07 am

Its a little off topic, but LUCID DREAMING
is a lot of fun, becoming aware that u r dreaming,
without awakening from that dream.

In that state of mind, u r the conscious director n producer
of your own show. U can write the script, get all the treasure
n chicks that u desire n just enjoy it. The Dream Universe is YOURS to enjoy!!!!!

For instance: in that Universe, only the liberals pay any taxes,
and your health & longevity become progressively more ROBUST,
in proportion as your love of Individual freedom increases and collectivism shrinks.

Adventures In Consciousness

David
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 06:13 am
@messier3184,
There's not much more to say. It's as if I still see the shapes in my bedroom even though my eyes as closed. The shapes are not distinct, and perhaps they are merely residues on my retinas or something. Once I tried to move touch my table (where the shadowy shape told me it was). I missed. The table was a few inches to the side.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 06:15 am
@JLNobody,
I have experienced similar things. Just as I am falling asleep something happens that shocks me back to wakefulness. Sometimes it is an experience of suddenly becoming weightless, or that the direction of gravity changes. Other times it is like a wire sparking in my brain, and it's almost as if I can see and hear the spark.
0 Replies

Alexandergreat3

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 09:28 am
@messier3184,
messier3184 wrote:

I have a lot of experiences that my soul is leaving my body or better say I am
leaving my body in the time that I am not slept but something between to be
conscious and deeply slept.In this situation I always felt frightened and try to
be awake because I feel I am dying Smile . The surprising point is that you can see
your surroundings while your eyes are closed! One time I saw my father
passing me and when I forced myself to be awake I saw him that was walking
to his room passing me . That was really frightening Smile . I am posting this to
ask people if this happen to them and if it is ,what happen to them if you let your
soul to separate from you completely because I always force my self to be
awake! And also I want to know if this is real or no , just perturbations in mind
cause this.

Easy! Try this:

1. Ask one of your family members to take a deck of cards and deal 4-5 cards face up on a table or somewhere right outside of your room.

2. When you go to sleep and your "soul" is leaving your body, travel to that location and see if you can tell what the cards are.

3. After you have woken up, write down what cards you saw. Then go check
to see if they match.

If the cards don't match, it means you simply had a lucid dream. Your "soul" never traveled. If the cards do match, then you should contact the FBI/CIA to apply for a job position Smile.

messier3184

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 01:14 pm
@Alexandergreat3,
ha ha...Cool Smile
Thanks Alexandergreat3!
This is in my future programs Wink . Because needs more training , Now I am not that much progressive in soul traveling Smile because I forced myself to become awake any time. Next time I tried that and tell you the results.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 01:41 pm
@Alexandergreat3,
messier3184 wrote:

conscious and deeply slept.In this situation I always felt frightened and try to
be awake because I feel I am dying Smile . The surprising point is that you can see
to his room passing me . That was really frightening Smile . I am posting this to
ask people if this happen to them and if it is ,what happen to them if you let your
awake! And also I want to know if this is real or no , just perturbations in mind
cause this.
Alexandergreat3 wrote:
Easy! Try this:

1. Ask one of your family members to take a deck of cards and deal 4-5 cards face up on a table or somewhere right outside of your room.

2. When you go to sleep and your "soul" is leaving your body, travel to that location and see if you can tell what the cards are.

3. After you have woken up, write down what cards you saw. Then go check
to see if they match.

If the cards don't match, it means you simply had a lucid dream. Your "soul" never traveled.
If the cards do match, then you should contact the FBI/CIA to apply for a job position Smile.
B4 he sends out the applications, he shud use his powers
to find out if thay pay well enuf.

David
izzythepush

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 02:16 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
B4 he sends out the applications, he shud use his powers
to find out if thay pay well enuf.

Are you suggesting he should see if the KGB or the ‘Guoanbu’ have a better offer?
messier3184

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2012 02:34 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I am she
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 06:38 am
@izzythepush,
No. I support loyalty.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2012 06:40 am
@messier3184,
OK; good luck with that.

David
0 Replies

NoSuchThing

Reply Tue 1 May, 2012 05:56 pm
@messier3184,
Man, you felt that too?
messier3184

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 02:19 am
@NoSuchThing,
hum..
0 Replies

Manss

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 04:15 am
@messier3184,
I think it is a mental state and your soul is not going far from your body when you are awake but when you slept this happening would occur and your soul goes out from your body but not entirely. A bit of your soul effect wets your body to be alive ,for your vital body activity doesn't stop.
messier3184

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 07:38 am
@Manss,
I am recently participating in a course about consciousness neurology, It
seems there is no soul for humans .. the current scenario for explaining
such feelings is based on quantum mechanical effects in our neurons. Actually there
are just materials an signals which conduct what happen to you!
rosborne979

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 07:52 am
@messier3184,
messier3184 wrote:

cause this.
You're just dreaming that you're awake. This happens to a lot of people, it's fairly common. It's also common for people to insist that they are not dreaming and that it's some type of magical/spiritual/supernatural experience, which it isn't.
messier3184

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 08:19 am
@rosborne979,
maybe..Its probable.
rosborne979

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 03:22 pm
@messier3184,
messier3184 wrote:

maybe..Its probable.
Highly probable.

Normally dreams are easy to recognize because they involve events or locations very different from reality. But when you dream that you are lying on your bed in your room just as you really are, then it's much more difficult to differentiate in your memory. This is also what causes dream paralysis where people believe they are awake, but can't move (they're not actually awake).

These dream states are also the source of the old Succubus and Incubus myths.

JLNobody

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 03:49 pm
@rosborne979,
Especially the Black Cat and Old Hag delusions.
rosborne979

Reply Thu 3 May, 2012 08:05 pm
@JLNobody,
Oops, I didn't mean "old-succubbus" I meant "old, succubbus" Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:26:32