Finding hope in God

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 08:16 pm
I am asking if there is anybody out there who can give me tips on finding peace, proof of god, or ways to have more faith in god. I am not necessarily looking for a certain religion, faith, or group. I just want to know if there is any advice that people could give me on how to believe, how to open up to god, or how to have more faith. I have been struggling with faith, god, religion etc. for years now and I am not saying that i want the answer to everything, but I want to find more comfort and faith in religion or just god in general. The not knowing part of religion or faith just tears me apart at times and I want to feel some sort of comfort and relaxation. I want to know how to feel god's presence if he is there. I am an open minded person and im not trying to keep god out of my life, I just dont know how to reach him if he is there. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 2,575 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 08:20 pm
@21549josh,
Peyote...
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 10:31 pm
@21549josh,
Quit struggling Josh. Some perfectly happy folk profess no faith of any sort whatever, it’s unnecessary
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 01:48 am
@21549josh,
Love yourself... It always starts with you.
LuckyLuke

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 02:16 am
@21549josh,
There is no god. There is only nature and science. 'He' is not here or there or anywhere.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 16 Apr, 2012 09:57 am
@LuckyLuke,
Luke for whatc it’s worth, not much to some of us, whether there’s a God depends on what you mean by “God"

The apocictical existential pantheist such as my No. 2 Son and I maintain that God is indeed everywhere at all times and indeed we are part of Her

Thus ours is just another way of saying there’s something more to the Universe than the chance bouncing of particles off one another
0 Replies

mhaurice

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2012 12:39 pm
@21549josh,
just ask god tu reveil him self tu u;is not dificult; anything u need ask him and beleive he have already gave it to u and let him act; he recveal his self to whom he want; and read bible; is a magic book all is in it ; read bible anytime u wana sleep and god talk tu u trough his scripture in ur dream; i can help u intermrete ur dreeam because i do it and god talk to us much time in ur dreams; [email protected]
0 Replies

2K4M6W7

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 09:06 pm
@21549josh,
Josh, God is waiting for you to come to Him. God is full of mercy, forgiveness, grace, and patience. All you need to do is trust in Him. Talk to Him. He is there and He always will be there, even if you give up on Him; just remember that He will never give up on you. God will always be there. Also, remember, you don't have to wait for a certain time. Talk to Him whenever. Even though you might not be able feel Him, He is listening to you. Give Him a chance. The worst that could happen is that you think it's not for you. Try it.
0 Replies

Mockingclown

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2012 09:24 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Observe species Narcissisticus idiota. These species tend to ruin their life and those around them and likely to end up dying alone, sad, and miserable.
0 Replies