Haad licensing procedure (addressed to dental assistants or anyone who knows about this)

mig555

Reply Sun 15 Apr, 2012 11:45 am
Hi! I took my Haad oral exam last feb 2012 and passed it. My status then became "initial approval". My employer submitted an appointment/nomination letter last march 22 to haad, but it has been almost a month now and my status is still "initial approve". It seems my license processing has no progress. I have followed it up at haad personally and thru email without luck...what to do? what's suppose to be the next step?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,988 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jitheshpc

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 08:03 am
@mig555,
Hi sir, I am very happy to know ur passong HAAD exam., If you dont mind pls help me, my wife has planning to attend HAAD exam (dentist). we dont know the procedure and the requirements. Pls inform us if you know any study materials or previous Question Papers for exam preparation. If u do that it will very helpfull for us. I am awaiting for your reply. Thank you
0 Replies