Canadian Prime Minister Does His Bit To Bring Prosperity To The US

djjd62

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 04:01 pm
Quote:
Mr. Flaherty’s budget will affect Canadians in their everyday life, beyond planning for retirement and outside their workplaces. As of June 1, 2012, travelers visiting the United States for more than 24 hours can bring home $200 worth of goods rather than the current $50, and a 48-hour-plus trip means bringing home upward of $800 in purchases — double the current exemption limit.

way to go Fucko, you sit there and grin like an idiot telling Canadians we have to work hard to improve our economy, and then you go and make it more profitable for the traitors to the cause to spend their dollars elsewhere

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 860 • Replies: 8
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 04:07 pm
@djjd62,
I'm selfish.

The only thing I really care about is that my access to Old Age Security hasn't changed.
djjd62

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 04:16 pm
@ehBeth,
i missed it by 4 years, cest la vie

as for the other, living in a border town the new amounts really stink, lots of cross border shoppers here spending money that would be better spent here
ehBeth

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 04:29 pm
@djjd62,
I was trying to figure out how that was supposed to be a benefit to our economy. All I could come up with is that our dollar will drop and more Americans will vacation here again. Bit of a stretch eh.
thack45

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 04:34 pm
mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaa... http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb190/tint45/drevil.gif
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 04:36 pm
@ehBeth,
maybe he's currying favour with a perceived US administration to be
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:46 am
Well, I was going to organize a group to come up there and spend US$ like drunken sailors (Mostly because the group would comprised almost entirely of sailors, drunken or otherwise), but then we looked at a map.
Jesus!
You're a long fricking way from anywhere near here.

Joe(so we are sending our best wishes instead)Nation
djjd62

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 04:57 am
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:
Well, I was going to organize a group to come up there and spend US$ like drunken sailors

the drunken michigan college students here on the weekends more than make up for your friends

dj(lets play the "guess what's in the vomit" game as we stroll down the avenue)jd62
demonhunter

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 11:41 pm
@djjd62,
TROLL
0 Replies