Was Christ life an example of a dog?

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2012 12:11 am
God/man or beast of the field/the son of God Jesus
/Christ/my unbelief over my belief in Christ
Was Christ life an example of a dog?
03-26-2012
Was Jesus Christ an example of a dog, which is the Cynicism philosophy in action know as Hellenism or Hyalinization? The act of open mocking the beliefs of mankind making the flesh the lower creature while making Christ the better kind to be. Jesus Christ was a Cynicism, Skepticism, Epicureanism, and Stoicism in his walk of life.

Jesus Christ was a dog when one thinks of the ways because Jesus Christ mocked mankind in his habits of the flesh. Always fearing death mankind does not enjoy the life mankind has so telling mankind there to fear but fear itself. Jesus Christ lived his life where he fear nothing so Christ live as a true Cynicism of the flesh life we had now pointing to a better life to come.

Jesus Christ was so Skepticism that he had faith in things that seem impossible to mankind even when mankind hung him on a cross to die. Jesus Christ was so Epicureanism that he never did one sin his nature was so pure that Christ never sin so chaos without sinning Christ never live as chaos of sin like normal mankind. Jesus Christ was so Stoicism that Christ had no religion while Christ became Christ who had no religion but became a temple of God himself where God’s religion lives or God’s truth lives in mankind his self.

So Christ evolving into a new creature mocked mankind fleshly life has we known it there was more to life than this one we were in. Making mankind back in God’s image forgiving the sin of mankind making it void of all trespasses mocking man’s fleshly image replace it with a greater image. So man was the beast of field which Christ mocked by getting up the third day has the Son of God.

When you look at philosophy study you find the basic concepts of the man Jesus Christ by examination the way a man acts or his action unto the branch of knowledge the man lives. The love that Christ taught us to live by walking in the newness of the new creature we hope to evolve into. The child that we hope to grow into some day, thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 938 • Replies: 9
No top replies

His Word

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2012 12:58 am
@year2027,
I brought the message I was meant to bring. You are in the position, not I, to use your wisdom and determine how much of the situation you had control over. Hold it up to the light. There is Truth, and it will always remain.
0 Replies

His Word

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2012 01:31 am
@year2027,
Also, I think it is fair to you for me to mention, in case you haven't already seen it, that the face of the dragon can be found in the third part of His performance. Seek and ye will find.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2012 02:26 am
@year2027,
Speaking of dogs, Roy, you are one weird puppy . . . of course, "His Word" is right there with ya . . .
farmerman

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2012 02:32 am
@Setanta,
STELLAAAAAH
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2012 08:48 am
Why can't He be a kitty-cat?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2012 09:24 am
Sheesh . . . 'cause cats is the spawn of SATAN . . . ever'body knows that . . .
0 Replies

mymightyrock

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2012 08:41 pm
@year2027,
I like the message. Gives me much to think about. At first reading I incorrectly interpretted your statement as that you were saying that Christ mocked the human condition. After a closer reading, I don't think that this is what you meant. To mock the flesh isn't necessarily to mock the human condition. People are spiritual.
year2027

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2012 11:41 pm
@mymightyrock,
God first

thanks everybody

yes he could a cat

mymightyrock I am happy you like it

with love and a holy kiss Roy
demonhunter

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2012 11:48 pm
@year2027,
Id like the truth more. TROLL.