has anyone ever traveled with 3 small kids hubby?

laborrn

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2012 11:46 am
I am new to the forum and wanted to gather as much info and advice as I can before we do decided to quit both our jobs and move to CA!! Eeeeek! I traveled nursed 5 years ago and LOVED it. Now i have baggage...a husband, 3 kids, and a dog...but still want to travel! Am I crazy?! Need advice....

Thanks!! Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,193 • Replies: 2
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 23 Mar, 2012 11:48 am
@laborrn,
How old are the kids?

Where are you traveling from (as in, to California, but are you in Las Vegas or Boston)?

Also are you asking about just the trip from where you are now to California, or asking about traveling in general after you've moved?

Or are you asking about being a travel nurse, with husband, three small kids and a dog in tow?

Sorry for all the questions, just need to clarify what you're asking before I can give any useful advice!
laborrn

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2012 12:41 pm
@sozobe,
Hi sorry for the late response back...my kids are 4, 3, and 1. We are from Chicago looking to travel nurse in CA. I am not talking about the drive out there-mainly asking about after we get there. My husband would quit his job and be a SAHD while I worked. I am worried about housing. I would like to rent a house and take the stipend...but then what about furnishing it. Not to mention we would still have a mortgage back in Chicago to pay.

Thanks
0 Replies