Loss of subsequent postings with OP

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 02:34 pm
Since I mentioned I had submitted duplicate postings, or at least with the same title, one of them apparently has disappeared. But it had replies and so if it has been deleted were the responses also deleted and if so it it’s at all possible could you restore it if even temporarily so I can determine if any of those replies in turn merit a response

Thank you all again for your interest in my travail

roger

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 03:08 pm
@dalehileman,
You can probably find it if you look in "My Topics".
dalehileman

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 03:10 pm
@roger,
No Rog it’s not there either and that’s exactly why I supposed it to have been deleted
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 03:13 pm
@roger,
i've noticed some posters post duplicate threads and in both (or all three in one case a while back) i responded in the oldest of the three threads and when i went back to look at it it was gone, only the newest of the threads (if my memory is correct) remained

the hamsters don't like duplication
dalehileman

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 03:22 pm
@djjd62,
Evidently not, Djj

It’s puzzling but I guess the answer is, just don’t duplicate a title

Oh incidentally in case it was done purposely by a human agent and he/she is listening, its title was “Why things are the way they are"
djjd62

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 03:30 pm
@dalehileman,
so the newest one was deleted?

i wasn't sure of the actual way it worked, i only know duplicate titled threads by the same member get pared down
dalehileman

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2012 03:38 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
so the newest one was deleted?
No it was the older one thank goodness because it had many fewer replies
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Loss of subsequent postings with OP
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 07:38:21