online dating site reviews

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 02:45 am
Hi,
I made new girlfriend and i want gone online dating,so i have n't any ideas what to do please help me suggest me some ideas for online dating?
htanks in advance
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,197 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Procrustes

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 06:05 am
@peter33 ,
Can't you just delete your profile?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 08:44 am
@peter33 ,
Welcome tro A2K. It appears that English may not be your primary language. That's OK but your query is unclear. Can you explain a bit further what you're wanting to do with online dating? Are you trying to find a good online dating site and need reviews? If so, in what country are you located?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2012 03:36 pm
@peter33 ,

Be honest that's the first thing, including your age.

Make sure your photo is recent and that you are smiling.

List all your hobbies and what you seek in a woman without talking about marriage or relationships, rather have fun with it, add humor but again be honest.

For instance, you love travel, work full time and love your job have a passion for life and enjoy dining out, being playful and sometimes spoiling that special person.. You are after someone who knows how to laugh, enjoys her life and is also looking for someone long term. You are not into games except those that you both can laugh with..

Don't list height, colour of hair, age preference etc, that's the first thing women look at... It means that you have a wish list, instead of wanting to know the person....
0 Replies