0

An Airforce Global Hawk drone struck the Pentagon on 9/11

parados

2  
Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 08:48 am
@parados,
I guess now you can answer which windows you think were unbroken since I answered your question. Don't forget to tell us why you think they should have been broken.

JTT

0  
Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 08:50 am
@parados,
You posted the picture, parados, and now you are paradosing like never before. You'll go with anything that helps you parados.

Looking at the picture you posted, how big is the opening?
parados

2  
Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 08:55 am
@JTT,
Let's see the picture that shows there is only a 10' x 16' hole in the building as you claimed.

Or can we mark it as you just making **** up when you said:
JTT wrote:
where a 757 fits into a 10 foot high by 16 foot wide hole

parados

2  
Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 08:59 am
@JTT,
Are you incapable of understanding numbers? Or is this just an attempt on your part to try to distract people from your 10' x 16' hole claim? Anyone can see that there are large parts of the first floor missing that cover at least 96' if the top opening is 16' wide since the bottom floor opening is at least 6 times the opening on the second floor.

JTT

0  
Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 09:02 am
@parados,
You're paradosing, parados. Looking at the picture you posted, how big do you estimate the opening to be?
parados

2  
Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 09:13 am
@JTT,
I have answered that question twice now. You have failed to answer any of mine. It's what I expected. You are full of **** claims that prove to stink to high heaven when anyone gets close to them.
JTT

0  
Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 09:20 am
@parados,
Please just clarify. Looking at the picture that you posted, in your estimation, what is the horizontal and vertical measurement?
parados

4  
Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 09:24 am
@JTT,
You made a claim I asked about first. You have not answered my question by posting a picture of the hole or unbroken windows where the wings hit.

I have answered your question twice.

When you answer mine thirce, I will answer yours for a third time.

Quid pro quo.

Romeo Fabulini

0  
Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:24 am
Al Qaeda ADMITTED they did 9/11, are they lying or what?

2  
Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2014 10:36 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Its either that or someone has spirited a major jetliner away and hidden it along with the passengers who held tickets for the flight. AND, (and heres the really clever part). These someones had caused a massive hole in the building and then, when no one was watching, delivered a whole pile of 757 parts that contain(apparently) fake ID numbers coincident with the missing flight's equipment. Stuff like huge piles of metal plane skin in varous sized chunks, at least 2 tires , the757 nose gear, several turbine rotors an lots of disarticulated vanes, one intact landing gear, the black box, severeal seat backs and overhead liner (identifiable but pretty chewed up), luggage chunks and clothing, blood and parts of human remains.
All these were distributed so that the responders and investigators could "find" them as if they were impacted.

BRILLIANT!
Then we convinced bin LAdens son in law to admit to overhearing that bin Laden was taking credit for the Pentagon and the other three strikes.

Last time I looked , we could barely pass health care without one party trying to denut the other. I really wonder what the angle was that made all these party members make-up and work together to pull off these supposed terrorist attacks.

Sarge 124

-1  
Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 02:49 am
The shows that support the official lie were ALL on board. Popular Mechanics cleaned house and put in "Bush" people too.

If you watch the videos from BEFORE the Pentagon collapsed, there was no hole left from a giant plane. There was no plane on the lawn. There was smoke coming from two dumpsters, smoking like Mogadishu tire fires. It was complete CINEMA.

Sarge 124

-1  
Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 02:58 am
@parados,
LOL......

Sarge 124

-1  
Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 03:01 am
@parados,
THAT is AFTER the collapse. Are you THAT dumb?

Sarge 124

-1  
Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 03:02 am
@parados,
I have pictures of the smoke coming from DUMPSTERS, like a movie set.

2  
Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 08:44 am
@Sarge 124,
I strongly urge you to seek out and discuss this subject with someone who gives a **** about what you think. It aint here babe.