whats up with my nose?

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 02:05 pm
I used to blow my nose quite hard like everyday cus i was always feeling blocked up, i guess i had sinus problems but now ive noticed that my nose has changed shape. its like got fatter and wider. its reeally getting me down i look horrible. is it because of blowing it and will it go back? :/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,106 • Replies: 5
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 02:22 pm
@chazspaz,
remember when your mom said to stop doing that or your face is gonna stay that way?? Wellll, your nose is staying that way.

Two words-Rhino-plasty
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 02:50 pm
@chazspaz,
Maybe you had your nose broken at one time, never knew it, and thusly never had it set properly. The resulting scar tissue might have built up while changing the shape of your nose.

You should consult a real world doctor rather then a random internet forum where there are no actual medical experts to offer free medical advice.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 03:01 pm
You do know that the ears and the nose continue to grow throughout your life, right?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 04:31 pm
@chazspaz,
sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings but for most of us it's just part of the aging process. The bone structure of your face and nose changes as you age. I'm a photographer and I've made note as I've seen 'before and after' photos of myself, my family and friends in the 20s through mid 40-s and the same thing happened - my/ their nose(s) got a little wider as did the cheekbones and ears.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 04:34 pm
This could indicate an infection of the nose tissues. See a doctor.
0 Replies