Did Nostradamus prophesy a pole shift?

leowh

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 01:52 pm
The Great Pyramid of Giza is located 60° south of the North Pole and 30° north of the equator. In Robertino Solàrion’s 2004 book ‘Planet X Nibiru: Slow-Motion Doomsday’ he utilises the Great Pyramid of Giza as a pivot point and theorises that in the next pole shift the Great Pyramid of Giza will remain 60° south of the new North Pole and 30° north of the new equator. After the publication of his book he subsequently revised his theory in his articles ‘The Polar Pivotal Axis’ and ‘North & South Polar Axial Zones’ located on his website.

“Thus, the next North Pole should be located more in the vicinity of Lake Baikal in Siberia, rather than slightly south of the Mongolia-China border. Likewise, the next South Pole should be located more southerly off the Chilean coast of Patagonia, rather than this more central Chilean location.”

http://www.slowmotiondoomsday.com/polarpivot.html

http://www.slowmotiondoomsday.com/polarzones.html

Draw a Great Circle radius with a distance of 23.5° around Lake Baikal in Russia, near the border with Mongolia, to represent the Arctic Circle. All of Asian Russia from the Ural Mountains in the West, to the Laptev Sea in the North, to the Sea of Okhotsk in the East, falls within this Arctic Circle. To the South, four-fifth of the northern part of China falls within this Arctic Circle.

Nostradamus’s Century 6, Quatrain 21
•Quant ceux du polle arctic unis ensemble,
Et Orient grand effrayeur & craints:
Esleu nouveau, soustenu le grand tremble,
Rodes, Bisence de sang Barbare teincte.
•When those of the arctic pole are united together,
Great terror and fear in the East:
Newly elected, the great trembling supported,
Rhodes, Byzantium stained with Barbarian blood.

If the North Pole shifts to the Lake Baikal region then China and Russia will become the countries of the ‘arctic pole.’ Did Nostradamus visualise the new location of the North Pole ‘in the East’ post-21 December 2012?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 5,912 • Replies: 30
No top replies

Questioner

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 01:54 pm
Nostradamus pulled pretty much everything out of his ass.

On a side note, Eddie in accounting prophesied that I'd drink a cup of warm water this year. Damned if it didn't just come true.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 02:21 pm
@leowh,
Mickey didnt have any idea that it wouldnt be a polr "shift" but a polar reversal. SO he's fucked up again. Poor Mickey, he didnt even know how to spell Hitler.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 02:56 pm
Michel de Nostredame was one of history's great bullshit artists. He showed everyone else how to do. Edgar Cayce got nothin' on Michel.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 03:45 pm
I have not read much by or about Nostradamus, since I was pretty young. I did read an article a while back that charged that Nostradamus's prophesies get rewritten with each new event that comes along, so that his fans can claim he saw it coming.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 03:59 pm
@edgarblythe,
Beware the man who tells you 'you will be hit by a bus' after you have just been hit by a bus.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 04:28 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
I'm gonna get hit by a bus? Thanks for the warning. What a pal. What a pal.
Green Witch

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 04:31 pm
Quote:
Rhodes, Byzantium stained with Barbarian blood.

So how come he didn't know that Rhodes, Byzantium and Barbarians would all be gone by the time this happened?
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 06:13 pm
@edgarblythe,
Nooo Señor Ed, I don't think you'll be hit by a bus!, but I do predict a good song on WA2K.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 07:55 pm
@edgarblythe,

Quote:
I'm gonna get hit by a bus? Thanks for the warning. What a pal. What a pal.

Not if he is the one driving the truck in question. Razz
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 12:07 am
@leowh,
Umm, the north pole is nowhere near the mongolian-china border and the south pole is not in Chile...
georgeob1

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 12:17 am
@Ceili,
I think the author of the thread (or perhaps the writer he is citing) may be confusing the earth's magnetic poles (which farmerman correctly notes have reversed many times in the earth's grological record) with the earth's rotational axis.

The magnetic poles (even as they reverse) wander around, but fairly close to, the earth's rotational axis - very likely for enduring physical reasons associated with the rotational flow of the electrically charged molten magma that creates the magnetic field itself.

What is proposed in the opening post is likely not a physical possibility - with or without Nostradamus..
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 04:10 am
@leowh,
The only thing Nostradamus knew is that people will believe anything.
farmerman

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 04:54 am
@rosborne979,
Many People gotta have some kind of stupid bullshit to believe in. WHy burst their bubbles?
rosborne979

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 05:00 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Why burst their bubbles?
Because some bubbles just beg to be burst. Smile
farmerman

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 06:01 am
@rosborne979,
Not to digress too much but I watched this really stupid show the other night (I think it was on "History" or ScyFy). They were hunting for evidence of Bigfoot. Every time a fox would cry in the woods, one of the guys doing the narrative would say
:I beleive weve got a Sasquatch out tonight". THey showed almost the entire show in night vision so everybody looked green and with devil eyes. Stupid premise and stupidly done. YET, its a fuckin HIT SHOW. Jeezus, I cant imagine a planet full of these clowns.
rosborne979

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 06:45 am
@farmerman,
I hate those shows (Ghost hunters included). You never see ANYTHING and yet they play up every little squeak and breeze.
farmerman

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 06:50 am
@rosborne979,
So what'd they do? THEY TOOK GRIMM OFF THE AIR, the bastards. That was a kind of quirky show about shape shifting monsters of the Mideval times who "lived among us" and the star of the show was a cop who was a desecnent of the Brothers Grimm (of fairy tale fame).
In the first episode he made friends with a a"Blutbadden" a werewolf who lives to pay video games in his darkened ap[artment. It was a really cool show and I was taping it to make up a disc to send to a friend in the Phillipines.
So they take off that show and astill leave on these dumass ghostbusters and "Hunting for Sasquatch" crap
rosborne979

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 08:41 am
@farmerman,
They cancelled Grimm? Damnit. I liked that show. Luckily I get all the shows I have time for on Netflix Streaming. Any network shows that aren't total crap are just an added bonus.
farmerman

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2012 09:08 am
@rosborne979,
I WANT MY DAMN GRIMM BACK>

1. Forums
  2. » Did Nostradamus prophesy a pole shift?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:43:56