the last

Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2012 01:54 am
God/man/Atheist or unbelief/Jesus/Christ/child of God
I am going to try to write something about our last moment of life!
01-29-2012
The last moment of our live is the last days to God, which the last season we walk on this earth. In God’s word we read the last hour has came some two thousand years ago but is that our last hour. This was Christ last hour but our last hour is still to come where Christ gave up his life for us but our last hour will be like Christ was.

John 4:21 Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you will neither on this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22You worship what you do not know; we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews. 23But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. 24God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”

What happen at the moment of Christ life out the ordinary everyday death of Jesus Christ what special does God word talk about. The are things that happen that day that which divide the courts of God was ripe in two parts and all the world was darken but the third thing are graves were open. The graves are the one part I want to share with you because is the point I want to talk about.

Matthew 27:51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

The moment of Jesus Christ life the dead looking forward to his death arose from the death and show they the dead appearing all over the world. Was this the dead in Christ who must rise first in God’s holy word of truth? They were the ones that look forward in time for Christ wining over death they were death but lets read what God says.

1 Thessalonians 4:13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. _
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

The trumpet God sounded when the dead became to rise at the moment of Jesus Christ death so which is it even if you do not agree with me. I explain the death rose from their graves because they must be the dead in Christ God word talk about. But the alive in Christ they are we, which is the moment we die is the last moment of our life otherwise many returns of Christ different one from another.

Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knows no man, no, not the angels who are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Do you know the hour you will take your last breath you might be in bed and you know you will not last long but no one knows the hour of his or her last breath. Even people about to die on death row always hope something will happen that day that stops others from taken your life. So this verse does not prove any thing at all we did not know already but lets look more.

Revelation 11:15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!”

What are these warning signs we must look for the day we die or the moment we will see Christ face to face. But we must read more because there more that Jesus Christ taught us about his seed in us. A seed that planed in a woman the lesser kind of the two not that the woman is lower than man because she holds the seed inside of her.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. 4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

This talking planting the seed in her it not talking about when come of the flesh so conceive would a better to translated inside the Greek give it as possible word for born. Do you come out of something before your planted in something? Can a person be born unless that person been conceive or planted?

Colossians 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Christ in you not Christ looking in on you but the seed of Christ has been planted in you, which you have become the lesser creature you are the bride. Yes you are the woman that will house new child which is you because temple is the body where the church is. But lets look more on this subject deeper study.

John 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

When Jesus Christ was preparing the apostles to receive the gift that was about to be giving Jesus Christ on them. When the day of Pentecost had come there was sound of heavy breathing or a mighty wind. This was to be a sign that the gift was given but who has heard this sound when making love but lets look at your life.

James 4:14 Where as ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

Your life is a vapor or air enters your body and air going out of your body Oxygen enters in your body to give it life. But lets talk about your death when you take your last breath and you die to this world. When you die what do you hear heavy breath of air until there none and give up the ghost or your born spiritually.

Revelation 21:12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city.

This is your life and Revelations has it all from being conceive d in Christ to dieing with Christ in your heart the first is conceived in the flesh than the birth from your mother womb then you die. Then you are spiritual conceived by believing in Jesus Christ and then you come out of flesh to be Christ in kind the birth or changed into Mortal kind.

1 Corinthians 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
Death has lost its power over because have been saved by the love of Jesus Christ the act of dieing for us the mystery of hope. This mystery was hide in Moses time but is reveled to us the Church of truth inside each of us. Thank you with love and holy kiss Roy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 694 • Replies: 0
No top replies