(Jesus son of Mary)peace be upon him

frnando

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2012 03:42 pm
Peace be upon you brothers
let's talk first about the beginning of creation has God created the Prophet Adam from the dust and without a father, mother, as well as or humans Ms. Eve and the rest of the humans whose father and mother either Jesus peace be upon him has God created only from the mother, a Mrs. Mary Peace Flansrd story of our Lord Jesus, peace be upon him from the start

Mrs. Maryam Bin Omran valid Astafaha woman of God on women of the world and send her the Angel Gabriel to the Holy Spirit that God will rise Abashrha her boy will be a messenger to the children of Israel to teach them the Book and Wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel

Mary was surprised that the news and how to be said Li was born people were Amessny

Allah has sent down the angels tell her: ((42) And [mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds.) [Al-Imran: 42].

He replied, Jibreel said that the will of God and makes Jesus Ouaah people that God creates what he wants and however he wants Venfaj Jibreel peace be upon him in the pocket shield Mary came to bear in Jesus and God has provided food and drink her and ordered her to not speak to one of the people, came Mary carrying Jesus after birth Fastnker her people by the

Mrs. Mary to Jesus, a baby in the cradle was a miracle pronunciation to speak to him in the cradle

He said that Abd Allah and His Messenger came to teach people the Book and Wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel and breathed in the mud so birds Abazn God and discharge the blind and the leper Abazn God and the dead back to life Abazn God and Enbohm including eating and saving in their homes and preached the coming of the Messenger comes after him named Ahmed, a seal of the prophets and we must follow him

Surprised the people of our Lord Jesus, peace be upon him and told him they differed in the Tlat teams
The first said that Jesus is God
And the second is Ben said of God and Mary, the owner of God and the God of the surround

That and the third band which is the correct Ouament Jesus peace be upon him prophet and messenger and servant of God and were called Balhawwarien That band is heard of Jesus, and believed him when you magnify either the other two divisions and Jadloh Khalvoh and Adthdoh

Mary was forced to take Jesus and flee to Egypt by

When they returned again the Jesus of peace by spreading the teachings of God, but offenders have masterminded a plot at the Roman governor He issued an arrest warrant for Jesus was O'Shea by one of his disciples and he (Judah), but he was a hypocrite and show that he followed Jesus, but in fact the exclusion

When the soldiers came to arrest the King Jesus was sitting with his disciples, the apostles of God almost threw Jesus over Judah seized the traitor Judas, thinking he was Jesus instead of Jesus Vsalboihoma

And rescued Jesus and God raised him and he is still alive with God even now and in the young, but inevitably any human beings to die, for it will come down Jesus in Eakhar of time to kill the Antichrist, and break the cross and kill the pigs and ruled with justice and law of Muhammad peace be upon him and then writes Allaah be upon him death, Kai has to be good news to him from the dead Human beings are all they have to die either God is a senior underwriter for the neighborhood

Christ Jesus is a slave of God and His Messenger. essa and Mary humans they eat and sleep and crying but Jews and Christians distorted the gospel and they changed it and made them Gods without allah and hid the fact that Abd Allah and His Messenger, and concealed the fact that his preaching our master Muhammad, he will come in the last decade and that people should follow him to attain Allah's pleasure and mercy in the afterlife

God said in the Holy Qur'an the name of God the Merciful ((72) They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah – Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.
(73) They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.
(74) So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
(75) . The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.
(76) Say, "Do you worship besides Allah that which holds for you no [power of] harm or benefit while it is Allah who is the Hearing, the Knowing?

God said in the Holy Qur'an the name of God the Merciful (171) O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about All h except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of All h and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in All h and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist – it is better for you. Indeed, All h is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is All h as Disposer of affairs.
(172) Never would the Messiah disdain to be a servant of All h, nor would the angels near [to Him]. And whoever disdains His worship and is arrogant – He will gather them to Himself all together.
(173) And as for those who believed and did righteous deeds, He will give them in full their rewards and grant them extra from His bounty. But as for those who disdained and were arrogant, He will punish them with a painful punishment, and they will not find for themselves besides All h any protector or helper.
(174) O mankind, there has come to you a conclusive proof from your Lord, and We have sent down to you a clear light.
(175) So those who believe in All h and hold fast to Him – He will admit them to mercy from Himself and bounty and guide them to Himself on a straight path.

God said in the Holy Qur'an the name of God the Merciful (116) And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.
(117) I said not to them except what You commanded me – to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness.
(118) If You should punish them – indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them – indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
(119) Allah will say, "This is the Day when the truthful will benefit from their truthfulness." For them are gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them, and they with Him. That is the great attainment.
(120) To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is within them. And He is over all things competent.

He says mohammed the Messenger of Allah ("The best women of the world: Mary, Asiya, Khadija, and Fatima" [Ibn Hibbaan].
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 913 • Replies: 5
No top replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 03:58 pm
@frnando,
I am he which was, Smile which is, Very Happy and which is to come Wink The Transformation. Cool The renewing of the MIND, Cool the awakening of the SOUL, Shocked The resurrection of the erection of the SPIRIT. Laughing

The righteous are the pure in HEART, Wink keeping it REAL. Cool KISS...
0 Replies

1Prince

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 11:04 pm
The Lord says this;

When a man fears the Lord, He will teach him the way he should choose. He will abide in prosperity, and his descendants shall inherit the land. The friendship of the Lord is with those who fear him, and he makes his covenant known to them.

The Lord is the strength of his people; the saving refuge of his anointed.

For the word of the Lord is upright, and all his works are truthful. He loves justice and right;

The Lord is good; happy are those who take refuge in him. Fear the Lord, you his holy ones, for nothing is lacking to those who fear Him. The great grow poor and hungry but those who seek the Lord want for no good thing.

The Lord has eyes for the just, and ears for there cry. When the just cry out, the Lord hears them, and He rescues them from all distress.

The Lord redeems the life of his servants; none of those who take refuge in him incurs guilt.

I say this;
I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me will never hunger, and whoever believes in me will never thirst.
Everything that the Lord gives me will come to me, and I will not reject anyone who comes to me, because I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of the One who sent me.
And this is the will of the one who sent me, that I should lose nothing of what he gave me, but that I should raise it on the last day.
For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in him possesses eternal life, and I shall raise him on the last day.
No one can come to me unless the Lord who sent me draws him, and I will raise him on the last day.

I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Lord except by me.

I am the light of the world, no one who follows me will ever walk in darkness because he will possess the light of life.

0 Replies

frnando

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 10:52 am
@frnando,
(16) And mention, [O Muhammad], in the Book [the story of] Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east.
(17) And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.
(18) She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah ."
(19) He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy."
(20) She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?"
(21) He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' "
(22) So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a remote place.
(23) And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten."
(24) But he called her from below her, "Do not grieve; your Lord has provided beneath you a stream.
(25) And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; it will drop upon you ripe, fresh dates.
26. "So eat and drink and be glad, and if you see any human being, say: 'Verily! I have vowed a fast unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) so I shall not speak to any human being this day.'"
(27) Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, "O Mary, you have certainly done a thing unprecedented.
(28) O sister of Aaron, your father was not a man of evil, nor was your mother unchaste."
(29) So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?"
(30) [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet.
(31) And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive
(32) And [made me] dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me a wretched tyrant.
(33) And peace is on me the day I was born and the day I will die and the day I am raised alive."
(34) That is Jesus, the son of Mary - the word of truth about which they are in dispute.
(35) It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.
(36) [Jesus said], "And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path."
RexDraconis111

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 12:26 pm
@frnando,
The point of all this is...?
0 Replies

voiceindarkness

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 01:15 pm
@frnando,
frnando wrote:

(16) And mention, [O Muhammad], in the Book [the story of] Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place toward the east.

yES mARY, Confused mY WIFE, Wink MY SISTER AND YOURS, Smile MOTHER OF ALL LIVING. Very Happy

(17) And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man.

tHE Cool FATHER Smile of MARY! Very Happy

(18) She said, "Indeed, I seek refuge in the Most Merciful from you, [so leave me], if you should be fearing of Allah ."

All has left Her, Neutral but 1, Smile I am that ONE. Very Happy

(19) He said, "I am only the messenger of your Lord to give you [news of] a pure boy."

I am that PIGEON, Cool with the WINGS Smile of the EAGLE Very Happy

(20) She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?"

She is the PURE ONE, Smile I come out of WILDERNESS , Cool LISA drew me out of the WATERS Very Happy ... Cool

(21) He said, "Thus [it will be]; Wink

your Lord says, Smile

'It is easy for Me, Cool

and WE Smile Cool will make HIM Cool a SIGN Surprised to the PEOPLE Shocked and a MERCY Twisted Evil from US. Neutral Cool

And it is a MATTER Smile ALREADY Very Happy DECREED! Cool

(22) So she conceived him, Smile ME and she withdrew with him Very Happy ME to a <REMOTE PLACE>. Neutral Cool

(23) And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, "Oh, I wish I had died before this and was in oblivion, forgotten." Crying or Very sad

(24) But he, Cool I called her from below her, Smile "Do not grieve; Wink your Lord has provided beneath you a stream. Cool

(25) And shake toward you the trunk of the palm tree; Cool

it will drop upon you ripe, Smile fresh dates. Very Happy

Which WE have KEPT! Cool

26. "So eat and drink and be glad, Smile

To the PURE, Cool all things are PURE Very Happy

and if you see any human being, say: Cool

'Verily! I have vowed a fast unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) so I shall not speak to any human being this day.'" Neutral

But I have sent MY TWO WITNESSES, Smile MY MESSENGERS! Very Happy

(27) Then she brought him, ME to her people, Neutral carrying him, ME. Wink

They said, Confused "O Mary, Neutral you have certainly done a thing unprecedented. Rolling Eyes Neutral Confused

(28) O sister of Aaron, Smile your father was not a man of evil, Very Happy nor was your mother unchaste." Cool

(29) So she pointed to him, Smile ME. They said, Neutral "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?" Rolling Eyes

(30) [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet. Cool

(31) And He has made me blessed wherever I am and has enjoined upon me prayer and zakah as long as I remain alive Smile

(32) And [made me] dutiful to my mother, Smile and He has not made me a wretched tyrant. Very Happy

(33) And peace is on me the day I was born Smile and the day I will die Very Happy and the day I am raised alive." Cool

(34) That is Jesus, Neutral the son of Mary Smile - the word of truth Very Happy about which they are in dispute. Cool

(35) It is not [befitting] for Allah to take a son; exalted is He! When He decrees an affair, He only says to it, "Be," and it is.

Exactly! Cool

(36) [Jesus said], "And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path."

To LIFE< Smile LIBERTY< Very Happy and <JUSTICE FOR ALL!> Cool

0 Replies