16

How to gain weight?

Linkat

1  
Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2012 08:42 am
My husband did go to the Health food store and they recommended some sort of protein mix. They recommended blending some strawberries or blueberries to make a smoothie for her. It is supposed to also help her maintain her weight as when you begin tournament schedule you are really buring calories.

As far as her strength and muscles and stuff like that. She was evaluated the other day at her fitness program. I guess strength isn't an issue with her. She was tested for some sort of core strength (along with some other stuff). There was a test not sure the specifics about it - but she was able to hold for some where between 5 - 6 minutes. According to the instructor, he has yet to see a 13 year old with that sort of record. They have all been at the highest in the 4 minute range. So strength isn't an issue.

Jesica121

0  
Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 01:35 am
@Linkat,
Can I get the adress and opening hours of the food health shop about which you are saying.
Linkat

1  
Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 01:26 pm
@Jesica121,
Here is the website

http://goodhealthnaturalfood.com/

FBM

2  
Reply Sun 15 Jan, 2012 02:23 am
Hmm. If my child was 13 and skinny, I'd wait for a couple of years until puberty has done its thing before acting on it. I'm not an expert or anything, tho.