I'm still shaking from what I just saw. God help me please.

nimh

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 07:59 am
farmerman wrote:
hiya nimh. Were gonna come over to Holland this summer on a self directed art tour, Ive never been to the Reijksmuseum or to delft. Do you know where is the largest group of vermeerpaintings that one can see over there? Is there a museum devoted to the work of han van Meegeren?

Havent got a clue! I dont think there is a special Vermeer Museum or anything. The Mauritshuis in The Hague might have good works, or indeed, the Rijksmuseum, though note that the Rijksmuseum is being reorganised so not all their regular pieces may be on show. Otherwise I'm a bit of a nitwit on old paintings, to be honest. Delft is a cute little town, though, be it with the emphasis on "little"!
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:05 am
Smiley wrote:
This is a very strange thread.

Am I to understand there are machines that are made just for the singular purpose of spreading manure?

Yes. We call them televisions.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:05 am
I think we are witnessing true genius at work here. I speak of Kirsten and her franchise ideas...

Quote:
...thinking more along the lines of bagels and chain saws...

Quote:
How about sushi and sewer augers?

Brilliant! Sushi and sewer augers might just put Bill Gates out of business. I'm gonna have to do some fine-tuning here, but I think we might be on the verge of a revolutionary concept for convenience stores.

But for now, let's get back to the bruised and battered Bear. I'm sensing very little sympathy here. All that the Bear has done for us, and you're going to turn your backs on him?

The poor bastard.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:06 am
Quote:
Yes. We call them televisions.

Nice call, Sealpoet.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:20 am
Well...it looks like all the good lines are taken, so...the hell with it. I ain't gonna post nuthin'.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:24 am
Come on back if you think of something, Frank.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:37 am
I think you're all ignoring the obvious here!

BPB needs help. And obviously Squinney was helping him with his makeover. Didn't he mention he wanted to make some physical changes? Well those new bumps go very well with his nose-ring now.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:43 am
Hmmmm, you know, Heeven, you might just be on to something here.

Maybe Bear took my advice and had that tattoo of pygmy shrew burned into his forehead. Squinney disapproved, and was trying to pulverize the damn thing into a pulpy' unrecognizable mass of blood, flesh and bone.

Yep, I bet that's it! Good call, Heeven.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 09:10 am
I'm sure that's right. No doubt she's had enough of the tattoos. Combine that with the piercings, farting on the dog & constant loud music, and I'd snap, too.

Let me know what hospital he's in, and I'll send flowers.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 09:15 am
Send over a dead seal (preferrably fresh, and not a member of this site), he'll bounce back in no time . . .
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 09:48 am
In Sweden it's a sacrilege to spill whiskey on yourself. You should be more in control of yourself, Gustav "The Blasphemer" Ratzenhofer!
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 10:18 am
maybe he was just helping squinny w/ a new method of preparing baked alaska...one would think the advice of a polar bear would be beneficial to doing so...
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 10:28 am
Gus, what you saw was probably just the rehearsal of some performance art funded by the NEA. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 12:39 pm
I think manure spreaders and bagels is a good combination. Cuts out the middle man!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 12:43 pm
Gives new tang to the word 'schmear'...
0 Replies

margo

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 12:44 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Gives new tang to the word 'schmear'...
it sure does - aand I don't even know that word!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 12:46 pm
I just came upon this thread and I must say, I'm feeling a lot of love here. Just let me know if I can ever do anything for you guys.

Meanwhile as I have mentioned somewhere else, I am alive and well, and I expect poor Gus is merely engaging in some unresolved fantasy and wishful thinking. All men lust after the bodacious squinney, who would NEVER hurt her Huggy Bi-Polar Bear, but she is unobtainable. Sorry fellas.

And Gus, lay off the 'shrooms unless you brought enough for the whole class. Dibs if anyone doesn't want theirs.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 01:00 pm
feel free to take mine, should any be brought.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 01:28 pm
margo wrote:
I think manure spreaders and bagels is a good combination. Cuts out the middle man!

No, definitely pretzels and not bagels. (Maybe both?) The soft kind. A little chewy. With melted butter heavily brushed on....then dipped in Parmesan cheese...all while the pretzel is still warm and fresh.

*passes out in a puddle of drool*
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 01:29 pm
Snap out of it Bear! You're just enabling her behaviour. One, or both, of you should check into the clinic. Now!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 09:32:46