Have you face yourself or are you living a lie?

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 02:09 pm
God/Serpent/Christ
Have you face yourself or are you living a lie?
11-21-22-2011
As I think about myself I uncover more about myself than I care to share with you of this world of matter but not the only thing there is. Most people are not truthful about their inner feeling hiding their secretes in their inner self always hiding the things would set them free. What are you hiding from the world of matter about yourself will you ever tell because at your death everybody shall know?

Do you put on the mask of shame like most of us do or are you full of pride where you believe you can do no wrong? Most Christians confess they can do no wrong but that also true for most atheists while we are humans of weakness more than we can count. We are all dieing from lack of truth sure we know that we will die someday but knowing is only part of it there understanding it and facing it or what next.

How must do you understand are we dead when our flesh no longer is alive or is there life in decay or does the mind need the body to think? When does the dirt I am made of die or the second I have no breath life in me or the second I have no water in my body. No matter how dry dirt gets there always some percent of water in it.

Just because we have not a way to measure the amount of water in grain of dust does not meant it not there but it also does mean it is. If water is one of basic elements it must be in every part of matter as they all must be. Just like unbelief must be a part of believe you cannot have one without the other in our world of matter the must be antimatter to have matter.

To have a thought one must have anti-thought otherwise there is a positive and a negative on every thing and there must every elements in everything. No one said it has to be measurable to the eye or even larges telescope because there might not be a whole percent in a given measurement. There might need to be the 1 percent to the whole planet of dust otherwise the percent would be low we never see it.

As I see myself in the mirror of truth I see the bad things I done against the good that I did a life of ups and downs. I once saw myself as a war hero fighting in my dreams O how foolish I was once I did how costly life was but I know the value of life. How many people saw as a movie star or war hero in their dreams.

I call myself a Christian/Atheist because I want to tell the truth about me. That the truth is to me we try to do well but we do not always but I measure my life by good I wanted to against the bad I did. Life is the unbelief that I won over by believing the impossible and death is not wining over it. Thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 771 • Replies: 11
No top replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 02:28 pm
@year2027,
Quote:
I call myself a Christian/Atheist

That a plenty good trick being a Christian/Atheist and you must be a real world class magician to pull it off.

Fearing a state of non-being it would seems from your post however do you also fear the state of non-being you was in for the billions of years before your birth?
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 02:44 pm
@BillRM,
Spiritually bipolar perhaps?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 03:20 pm
@tsarstepan,
Could one of you folks translate that gibberish up top there for me please?
contrex

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 03:35 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

Could one of you folks translate that gibberish up top there for me please?

Roughly speaking it means this:

"I'm having a brain wank... oh oh ohhhhh"
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 03:36 pm
@year2027,
year2027 wrote:
To have a thought one must have anti-thought

Wow. Profound.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 04:13 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
AsI am a Democrat/ Republican I find his points very comforting, or not.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 04:18 pm
@farmerman,
That is definitely a somewhat comforting thought. So to speak.
0 Replies

year2027

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 02:54 am
@BillRM,
God/atheist/Christ

thanks BillRM and tsarstepan and Lustig Andrei and contrex and farmerman

Bill which are you?

farmerman should I say I am a Believer that try to be Christian but can not because I a part of that is a atheist why should i lie for you who are you

with love and a holy kiss Roy
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 01:24 pm
@year2027,
The word you are looking for is agnostic.
thack45

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 05:11 pm
@Butrflynet,
Now guess the word I'm looking for...
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 05:23 pm
@year2027,
Tormented soul comes to mind.

Do you not know that making mistakes in life is normal. How else do we learn?

Believe what you want, your innerself is who you really are, not what anything you read tells you, you are, or any person.

If by way of "bad things" you mean really bad, evil I'm going back to the first line, tomented soul. And if that means this is why you semi-believe in God, then really, it means you are trying to cover in your mind your past.

That was a lot of gibberish, but at least you put your thoughts out on paper, question is what are you going to do about it.

ps: What's happening in year 2027?
0 Replies