My crazy neighbor is at it again

Linkat

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2011 10:37 am
@gungasnake,
I like the way you think...
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2011 11:44 am
Well I just heard back from the management company. I thought they were ignoring me before when I wrote regarding the dog being unleashed - but I think it was because they were sending so many notices.

His response makes it clear he is not happy about this situation...."Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We have sent numerous
letters to xxxx about this issue. I will discuss our options with the Trustees"

I am now concerned though - she will definately want to retaliate as her dog can do no wrong.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 07:21 am
I come home last night (a stayed a little late at work) and I see a police car in the drive way - the driveway is large enough so that 4 different units share it. It was toward the side where we live. I park just outside the driveway in a parking area.

So before I get out of the car, I try to call my husband - no answer - I'm thinking hopefully they aren't at our house. I go in - no normal stuff, kids finishing their homework, husband was in the back. So on that side of the driveway, there is our unit, the crazy and another normal guy.

I figure its gotta be the crazy again. So I tell my husband and ask if anything was going on. He said she was being loud again - it sounded like she was deliberately dropping things on the floor above. He said he just went about the normal routine, although he allowed the cabinet doors to shut on their own and such - basically not being careful to be quiet while getting dinner ready for the kids. But normal stuff.

A little while later, I went up and checked the front door - can't see without opening it as the windows are near the top and I am too short. But I opened the front door, to see her soon to be ex-husband (who is no longer living there), walking across the street to his car. Not sure if he was there when the police were or not, my guess is no. And I don't think she was there when he was as about a half hour later, there was alot of noise upstairs above us. I am certainly convinced she is making extra noise just to rile us or to try to get us to do something.

Any way - I am sending my husband today to the police station to get a report on calls and police reports involving her unit and ours. Just so we can be prepared if need be.
Linkat

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 11:09 am
@Linkat,
So the report on the night she had the "conversation" with my husband and I asked her to please leash her dog - it simply said "neighbor problems". Couldn't have been bad if the police did not ring our bell.

The one from last night just said "miscellaneous information". Not sure if it had to do with her ex- husband or us.

Not sure what we are going to do with this - but my husband is concerned for our kids - especially as she brought up them and asked when does this calling of the police and so forth warrant us to claim harrassment?

Although I am enough astute to realize some one has to actually threaten you in some way (and 3 times to boot) in order to have a restraining order against them.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:56:07