Amazing facts in the story of Noah peace be upon him??????

naben

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 12:15 pm

The story of the greatness of the Qur'an as they come with references accurate scientific and subtle, and scientific masterpieces of these signals as stated in the story of the flood of Noah ... To read ....

Man tried since ancient knowledge of the secrets of the rain, where it comes from the clouds, and in the modern era, scientists found that these clouds are only atoms of the water vapor that evaporates from the seas and oceans, rivers, and climbed to great heights in the atmosphere where the temperature drops below zero Vtaatktv The blocks and then the clouds begin to rain down. If the water rose from the ground and returned to Earth.
This fact was not aware of them for a time of revelation of the Qur'an but the Qur'an, which tracks the view of some wonderful references to it. In the story of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him and after that the patience of his people on the Kafr thousand years less fifty years ago, God inspired him to make the ship, which holds every believer with some of the animals, birds and plants.

Rain water from the ground
After that open the gate of heaven, with water pouring out, and blew the ground eyes, there was a flood and drowned all of Kafr Allaah, Allaah saved servant Noah, peace be upon him with the faithful, then the Almighty said: ((44) And it was said, "O earth, swallow your water, and O sky, withhold [your rain]. "And the water subsided, and the matter was accomplished, and the ship came to rest on the [mountain of] Judiyy. And it was said," Away with the wrongdoing people. ") [Hud: 44].

In the verse (Abelaa your water) to indicate that the water returns to the land, although the water came down from the sky and part of which stemmed from the earth but that the speech came to Earth to swallow its water, then all the water is of the land and this indicates that the water which came down from heaven, but came of the land originally.
Explosion of the earth springs
In the science of water there is the fact says that water under the ground by a compressed or another, but it is surrounded by layers of rock, if increased water pressure under the ground led to the sudden rushes toward the surface, similar to a blast!!
So that the scientists use the word Explosion any "explosion" of the expression of the mechanism by which explode the springs from the earth, and this means that the Qur'an is true in the Meanings scientifically when he tells us, saying the Almighty: ((9) The people of Noah denied before them, and they denied Our servant and said, "A madman," and he was repelled * Lord, I called and won loser * (11) Then We opened the gates of the heaven with rain pouring dow
(12) And caused the earth to burst with springs, and the waters met for a matter already predestined
(13) And We carried him on a [construction of] planks and nails
(14) Sailing under Our observation as reward for he who had been denied) [Moon: 9-14].

Think of me this wonderful expression (eyes and blew up the earth) is an accurate reflection of the scientific, which affirms that God gave Noah the sign of an approaching flood to see the oven, boiling! The oven is a hole in the ground made for lighting the fire and prepare food, and this hole - and Allaah knows best - the leakage of water from the ground and began Balforan as we see today in the hot springs that we boil water in it.

An explosion of springs, lakes and the water goes down the ground and rise may reach a height of more than a hundred meters.

Farr and enlightenment
The vision of some of the water that is boiling from the fountain, for example at high temperatures, this indicates a close to an explosion in the spring, and this explosion usually occurs suddenly, and perhaps this is what happened with Noah as an indicator for him to begin passenger on the ship is faithful as a sign of the approaching explosion springs.

The Almighty said: ((40) [So it was], until when Our command came and the oven overflowed, We said, "Load upon the ship of each [creature] two mates and your family, except those about whom the word has preceded , and [include] whoever has believed. "But none had believed with him, except a few.) [Hud: 40]. In the verse (and at hand) signal the approach of a scientific Allenbaah explosions that will flood.

Waves like mountains
The Almighty said: ((42) And it sailed with them through waves like mountains, and Noah called to his son who was apart [from them], "O my son, come aboard with us and be not with the disbelievers.) [Hood : 42]. in the verse (waves like mountains) to indicate the height of the waves, and the existence of a strong wind or a hurricane, and the analogy Quranic waves mountains shows that the tidal surge was only several hundred meters, and this is not what we see in nature, which indicates that the Noah's flood was an exceptional event, which was not discovered by archaeologists until now.

The waves that we see in the ocean can reach altitudes not exceeding tens of meters, but the waves that occurred the time of Noah was the high mountains which hundreds or thousands of meters, and this indicates that the flood was an event that changed the course of mankind, there has been like over the centuries.

Sermons of the story of Prophet Noah
Not without the story of Noah from the lesson and interest, and this is what distinguishes the Koran is the book of human beings, each verse with a lesson to learn, and the story of Noah is full of lessons and sermons and benefits, but just read this story is the kind of treatment. Just as our Lord God saved Noah and his co-believers as well, God is able to deliver us from difficult situations.

Prophet Noah, peace be upon him is the prophet of the prophets of God those who are patient long on their people. He was inviting them to worship God, and tell them to finish their error and go about their worship to God Almighty.

Therefore, it was Noah warned his people from the punishment of God on the Day of Resurrection, and assure them that there is no god but Allah and that they are afraid of suffering the great God has prepared for each of disobeying Him. God said for Noah: ((59) We had certainly sent Noah to his people, and he said, "O my people, worship Allah; you have no deity other than Him. Indeed, I fear for you the punishment of a tremendous Day.) [norms: 59].

I almost despair of Noah to his people, but God was steadfast on the right, was with them trying to guide them to the right path, but they insist on their insolence and disbelief in God. He tells them he does not want any of them pay. Afterward, Noah peace be upon him to the Lord speaks to him He knows it: ((5) He said, "My Lord, indeed I invited my people [to truth] night and day
(6) But my invitation increased them not except in flight
(7) And indeed, every time I invited them that You may forgive them, they put their fingers in their ears, covered themselves with their garments, persisted, and were arrogant with [great] arrogance) [Noah: 5-7].

I have used Noah, peace be upon him a variety of methods in the call to God, he was reminded yes God to them, and remind them of the grace of God Almighty and that gave them the strength and health, mind and living food and drink, but they did not respond, did not thank God for the blessing.
The benefits of forgiveness
It was Noah, telling them to forgiveness is to ask Allaah's forgiveness of God, He would say to them and repeats: ((10) And said, 'Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Indeed, He is ever a Perpetual Forgive (11) He will send [rain from] the sky upon you in [continuing] shower
(12) And give you increase in wealth and children and provide for you gardens and provide for you rivers) [Noah: 10-12]. This indicates that he ask forgiveness of God, God will give him many things, including:
1 - Allah Almighty will forgive his sins.
2 - Allah will give him the rain to grow crops, fruits and plants.
3 - Allah will give him a lot of money.
4 - will give the children as well.
5 - God will bless him with orchards, rivers and water.
This is the result of forgiveness, do Nstghafr God and as we say Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him: «God's great forgiveness»?

Heavens evidence of the power of God
I have used Noah with his people in his call for a scientific approach to the Almighty God. He was given command them to the heavens above them, and tell them to reflect on how the sun lights up and broadcast the heat, and instruct them to look at how the moon illuminates at night. This scientific method in the call to God, how used by Noah? Let us read these verses of Surat Noah, Noah and the addresses his people: ((15) Do you not consider how Allah has created seven heavens in layer
(16) And made the moon therein a [reflected] light and made the sun a burning lamp) [Noah: 15-16].

So the heavens are seven layers on each other. The sun is bright Kalmbbah fuel, which burns to give warmth and heat and light. The modern science has proved that the sun is the lamp burn fuel to transmit light and heat, and science has proved also that the moon light reflects sunlight to us, and that the miracles of the Quran that no one knows the time of revelation of the Qur'an, but scientists recently discovered these universal truths. This indicates that the Prophet Noah has been used method of scientific facts to call his people to faith in the Almighty Creator.

Noah used the method of scientific miracles in his call to God, and so all the prophets, peace be upon them, would imitate them in our call to God Almighty?!

Noah made the ship
The Lord called Noah to his people that support him because they disbelieved in God and lied and did not believe him, and God answered that prayer Noah and God revealed to Noah to make the ship, but why? God Almighty wants to drown these infidels, and punishing them for their disbelief in God and not obedience to His Prophet Noah. And addresses God Jesus Noah and tell him to make the ship, the Almighty says: ((36) And it was revealed to Noah that, "No one will believe from your people except those who have already believed, so do not be distressed by what they have been doing.
(37) And construct the ship under Our observation and Our inspiration and do not address Me concerning those who have wronged; indeed, they are [to be] drowned. ") [Hood: 36-37].

People of Noah, made fun of him
We have started Noah peace be upon him to collect pieces of wood to make the ship, and there was no sea in the village in which he was Noah, said to him, his people, which mocked him and laughing at him: ((3 And he constructed the ship, and whenever an assembly of the eminent of his people passed by him, they ridiculed him. He said, "If you ridicule us, then we will ridicule you just as you ridicule.
(39) And you are going to know who will get a punishment that will disgrace him [on earth] and upon whom will descend an enduring punishment [in the Hereafter]. ") [Hood: 38-39].

The command of Allah
God gives Noah label then starts riding the ship is and the believers with him, and the brand is that any boiling oven filled with water, and this is proof that the earth will be filled springs. This is what the Quran told us about the great, where our Lord God commanded Noah to wait until the oven, boiling water, and the oven is a hole was made and placed where the wood burning and use it to cook food, bread and meat. ((40) [So it was], until when Our command came and the oven overflowed, We said, "Load upon the ship of each [creature] two mates and your family, except those about whom the word has preceded, and [ include] whoever has believed. "But none had believed with him, except a few.) [Hud: 40].

He said a little water in which
Balforan the oven and starts, and realizes that Noah is God and that the flood has come near. So is the faithful Noah and his family is riding in this ship, as well as bringing of animals and plants as he could, and when he rode in the ship began the name of God Almighty. ((41) And [Noah] said, "Embark therein; in the name of Allah is its course and its anchorage. Indeed, my Lord is Forgiving and Merciful.) [Hud: 41]. And here we must start with the name of God in all our affairs, and so the Messenger of Allaah be upon him blessings and peace begins with each Basmalah would say no: (In the name of God the Merciful).

Comes the flood
It is the God of heaven come down heavy rain, and ordered the earth to crack Vinba, including water, and there the flood, which would overflow every unbeliever in God, and therefore describes God to us this picture saying: ((11) Then We opened the gates of the heaven with rain pouring dow
(12) And caused the earth to burst with springs, and the waters met for a matter already predestined) [Moon: 11-12].

Son of Noah infidel
Noah was a righteous prophet, but his son was an infidel!!! And this is the will of God. He was son of Noah did not hear the call of his father and was accompanied by the infidels and walking with them, and do not listen to the words of his father Noah. Therefore, it was a disbeliever. The father invited him to ride in the ship, but he refused and went with his friends and his father had left the infidels, and even after starting the flood of Noah invited him to ride in the ship, but he continued to refuse. ((42) And it sailed with them through waves like mountains, and Noah called to his son who was apart [from them], "O my son, come aboard with us and be not with the disbelievers."
(43) [But] he said, "I will take refuge on a mountain to protect me from the water." [Noah] said, "There is no protector today from the decree of Allah, except for whom He gives mercy." And the waves came between them, and he was among the drowned.) [Hood: 42-43].

And ends with the flood
The rain stopped and stopped springs, and stop the flood, and the earth started to swallow the water and began to ship anchored off the mountain named «Mount Judi». And tells us God for this end: ((44) And it was said, "O earth, swallow your water, and O sky, withhold [your rain]." And the water subsided, and the matter was accomplished, and the ship came to rest on the [mountain of] Judiyy. And it was said, "Away with the wrongdoing people.") [Hud: 44]. This is the end of each of disobeying the orders of Allah Almighty and atone Bonbeaúh.

Noah calls his Lord
After the Flood of Noah come to his son, who drowned in this flood, and calling for his Lord. The Qur'an also tells us to say Noah peace be upon him: ((45) And Noah called to his Lord and said, "My Lord, indeed my son is of my family; and indeed, Your promise is true; and You are the most just of judges !) [Hud: 45].

But the Almighty God warns Noah of this and tells him that the infidel will not enter Paradise. Here is his Lord and ask forgiveness Noah asks God not to make it of the ignorant. ((46) He said, "O Noah, indeed he is not of your family; indeed, he is [one whose] work was other than righteous, so ask Me not for that about which you have no knowledge. Indeed, I advise you, lest you be among the ignorant. ") [Hud: 46]. Thus was Noah that he asked God nothing shall be entitled to ask him, Vistghafr his Lord, saying: ((47) [Noah] said, "My Lord, I seek refuge in You from asking that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have mercy upon me, I will be among the losers.) [Hud: 47].

Doaa Noah
Noah calls his Lord, a great prayer, seeking his forgiveness and mercy for him and his mother and father and every believer and the believers who had entered his home. Allah says: ((2 My Lord, forgive me and my parents and whoever enters my house a believer and the believing men and believing women. And do not increase the wrongdoers except in destruction. ") [Noah: 28]. The Prophet Great peace be upon him said: «Lord, forgive me, my parents Lord has decreed that you worship none small». and seek forgiveness of God in the day seventy times!!! Will imitate this the Holy Prophet and Nstghafr God every day? Almighty says: ((111) There was certainly in their stories a lesson for those of understanding. Never was the Qur'an a narration invented, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe.) [Yusuf: 111]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,138 • Replies: 8
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 03:09 pm
@naben,
without getting emotional, can you present any evidence that such a flood occured and when?
naben

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 07:00 pm
@naben,
0000 Miracle Aiipvy Qur'an, a ship Prophet Noah has been Allaah has mentioned in the Holy Qur'an and said her whereabouts she stopped on Mount Joudi God says in the Qur'an (and Astute on Judi) splitting learned from the news that there are scientists from the Christians went on a mountain Joudi found the remains of Noah's Ark Scientists converted to Islam immediately because the Bible typeface said the ship on the Mount another, but here is Islam and the Qur'an and the Prophet right to explain everything the facts and evidence (44) And it was said, "O earth, swallow your water, and O sky, withhold [your rain]." And the water subsided, and the matter was accomplished, and the ship came to rest on the [mountain of] Judiyy. And it was said, "Away with the wrongdoing people." (هود‏:44)‏
naben

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 07:03 pm
@naben,
http://khalid-alubaidy.com/files/archives/96_3.jpg
0 Replies

naben

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 07:03 pm
@naben,
http://khalid-alubaidy.com/files/archives/96_2.jpg
0 Replies

naben

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 07:04 pm
@naben,
http://khalid-alubaidy.com/files/archives/96_7.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 21 Oct, 2011 07:09 pm
@farmerman,
I believe that would be a no . . .
farmerman

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 07:06 am
@naben,
Myth is not valid evidence naben. Many people quote various scriptures and display them as evidence. Its invalid
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2011 07:06 am
@Setanta,
Smile
0 Replies