The Detroit Police is Suicidal with all the Wreckless drivers and Air polluters Diesel Truck in city

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 11:57 am
Today this morning around 7:30 Am i had Crazy Experince of almost being Ran over Several times on East Jefferson Avenue in Downtown Detroit,MI i when to a insection of Randolph and East Jefferson Avenue waited at The Traffic Light to turn Green and Read Walk on The Walk Signal light The insection is right cross from The Coleman A Young City County Muncipal building Parking Lot when i started to cross with The Traffic Light Was Red and The Walk signal light read Walk on it The several cars and vehicles Didn't Stop down driving Excess of Speed Speeding down the Avenue more 60 mile hours and didn't down in till it was like less than 1/8 of block of The Avenue and The Brake Racial for New Car is like for speeds of 60 Miles hour is like over 80 feet to stop Newer Vehicle and older Vehicle brake fades for older Automobiles and these people in Detroit,MI aren't Car savy and knowledgible these couldn't stop a speeding car who is driving in incess of speed speeding down more 60 mile hour or 60 mile hour and these Wreckless Drive aren't stopping in till a 1/8 of block that isn't enought to stop these older cars and vehicles and certanly not enought to stop New cars and vehicles so i had to wait and Run Cross the street and Waited again at island or Shoulder for other walk signal light to read walk on it to cross and when i did i when straight to the pay phone to call 911 Emergency to report the Car and Vehicles on East Jefferson Avenue they are speeding and trying to kill pedestrians when you cross East Jefferson Avenue at The Randolph insection and East Jefferson Avenue in Downtown so i try to tell the 911 Detroit Police Dispatcher what was going on This woman act she could hear me and hung the phone so i call again it happen again so the third time i accused The Dispatcher of Committing Suicided letting people being Ran over by these ugly and Wreckless Driver in Detroit,MI trying intentionally hitting someone with their Vehicle The Detroit Police Department is Racist and klanmen in Detroit,MI right with Michigan State Police plus these people are Polluting Detroit,MI so it hard to catch your breath so beware Detroit,MI is Racist Town for Latino and Hispanics The Famous Tiger Utility infielder Rodigeuz who play for famous Cincenati Red and Former Tiger World Series Champion manager Sparky Anderson Rodigeuz was kill in Detroit,MI by being Stabed to Death on The southwest of Detroit,MI that is a said way to go out as Baseball star for Latinos and Hispanic in Detroit,MI
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,813 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2011 01:22 pm
@jackeron,
Have you tried writing letters to the editor of your local newspaper about all this?

If you do, you'll want to add some punctuation and paragraphs so people will be able to comprehend what it is you are trying to communicate.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Detroit Police is Suicidal with all the Wreckless drivers and Air polluters Diesel Truck in city
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:55:32