Automatically generating Web Content via Web Application Frameworks or Website Development Tools?

Muarck

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2011 11:28 pm
I'm looking for a Web Application Framework or just a Website Developer on or offline that can help me automatically generate content for me website. I'm often creating whole new series of pages on my site all with the exact some structure to pages I already have, so I'm copying and pasting code and directories. I feel like I ought to be able to get some data entry from established where I can just input the textual differences (maybe upload unique pictures), but have the actual pages and code generated from a "template" for me. But I'm not very knowledgeable about web programming beyond HTML, CSS, and Javascript. Totally willing to learn if it won't burn up a lot of my time, though. Remember this is ultimately about saving time!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,818 • Replies: 1
No top replies

paulj714

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 06:11 pm
@Muarck,
Hi. Just spotted your request on this board. Did you get anywhere with what you were looking for? Maybe I could help
0 Replies