i latino who donated Blood Plasma and notice that The Plasma are using plasma as weapon

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2011 10:35 am
i have donated plasma at one these plasma donating places for like year for extra money i didn't have to but didn't it Extra money one day then i just stop donating because i didn't need the extra money any more then some happen one day as i walk down the street i felt Persian person or Chaldean person with A&B Signal i know i am A&B Blood Type and i live in Michigan i felt like a Plasma Weapon as i wak by her this Persian or Chaldean woman with a middleeasthern Vail and head Dress or without the vail i think this woman used some my donated Blood Plasma and stalk me to see if The A&B blood Plasma Weapon work on A&B blood Type people and it felt like a weapon to me so i am warning other Latinos and hispanic if you have any Exotic Blood Type that is Rare it other Rare blood Type than A&B i alway been Hispanic or latino but i am just darker so beware some happen to my Grand father when live in Alabama that was Right and he was murder in Birmingham,Al that why one reason that i am seek to immgrated to somewhere else i alway been stalk and harass my whole life either by my Crimal Behavior Mother who think she is African American and never wanted to work for a honest day wage but seek Social Security i think it the Indian influents in her a native American so if you are Hispanic or latino please watch by these Plasma companies they are no good and want you blood Plasma for no good perpasts in Biological Weapon aganist latinos and hispanics Cholara type of Disceases germ warfare discease or Heimingloben type biological weapons agansit Latino and hispanic people in The United States of American
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,170 • Replies: 0
No top replies