The story of two brothers and Crow

naben

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2011 11:09 am
Adam (peace be upon him) Peace be upon you distinguished members of the site
Tell God - the Almighty - the creation of Adam, angels - peace be upon him - He says: {(30) And [mention, O Muammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know." _} [Baqarah: 30]

I asked the angels of God - the Almighty - and asked about the wisdom of the creation of human beings has been told the angels that the creation of the spoils in the ground, and shed blood, the wisdom was of the character is the worship of God, they worship him, and said to God: {"They said," Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?} [Baqarah: 30]
He answered God - the Almighty - for their investigation that - the Almighty - teaches the wisdom that concealed them, it is - the Almighty - will create human beings and makes them apostles and prophets and the saints and the righteous and the martyrs, scholars and practitioners of the religion of God, and loving, and to follow his apostles, he says:
Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know} [Baqarah: 30].

And the creation of God - the Almighty - Adam from the dust of the earth and its water, and then pictures in the best form
Then breathed into him the soul, and it is a living person of flesh and blood and bone, and that was on Friday, said the Prophet peace be upon him: (good day Talaat the sun on Friday, the creation of Adam, and when admitted to Paradise, in which out of them, nor the time only on Friday) _ [Agreed] and said peace be upon him: (God Almighty created Adam from the grip of taking possession of the land, came the sons of Adam up to the ground, and he came of them red, white and black, between that, easy and sadness (difficult), and bad and good) [Tirmidhi].

When Adam became a living, and the movement gained new knowledge of God - the Almighty - the names of everything and Msmyate and methods of use and deal with the angels, birds and animals
And so, he says: {And He taught Adam the names - all of them.} [Baqarah: 31]
And God wanted
- The Almighty - is to show to the angels customers preferred to Adam and his status he has, and he reviewed all the things that taught Adam to the angels, and said to them: {Then He showed them to the angels and said, "Inform Me of the names of these, if you are truthful. " [Baqarah: 31] They said: {(32) They said, "Exalted are You; we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Indeed, it is You who is the Knowing, the Wise.} [Baqarah: 32] .
God commanded Adam to tell them the names of these things that were unable to recognized, so he took Adam naming everything offered him, and when he said that God - the Almighty - to the angels:
{(33) He said, "O Adam, inform them of their names." And when he had informed them of their names, He said, "Did I not tell you that I know the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth? And I know what you reveal and what you have concealed." [Baqarah: 33].

The dialogue was between Adam - peace be upon him - and the angels narrated to us the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - said: "God created Adam - peace be upon him - a length of sixty cubits, and when he created him said: 'Go and greet those - a group of angels - and listen to greet, they greeting of your progeny, said: Peace be upon you, and they said: Peace be upon you and mercy of God and God's mercy Vzarroh ..."_[ Agreed.
And God commanded the angels to prostrate themselves before Adam's honor, and respect for it, they fell prostrate all, but Satan refused to prostrate, and grow the Command of his Lord, asking
God - the Almighty - and He knows best: O Iblis! What prevented you to prostrate to have created my own hands Ocetkbert or you Alin} [p. 75] individual Satan in the ego: {I am better than him You created me from fire and created from clay} [p. 76] Aftrdh God - the Almighty - of his mercy and cursed him a fugitive, he says: {[Allah] said, "Then get out of Paradise, for indeed, you are expelled if you Anta to the Day of Judgement} _ [Y: 77-78].
Alone increased hatred of Satan to Adam and his descendants, and swore by Allah that attractive to them evil, Satan said: {[Iblees] said, "By your might, I will surely mislead them a. However, slaves were loyal} [p. 82-83] God said - meaning - a: {Omlon to Hell with you and who were companions Iblees} [p. 85]

One day, Nam Adam - peace be upon him -,
When he woke up found the woman sitting next to him asked her: Who are you? She said a woman, he said, was not created? She said to live to me, and rejoiced by Adam called Eve; because they were created from a living thing, a rib
Adam left.
And the command of Allah - the Almighty - Adam and his wife Eve be accommodated Paradise, and eat of the fruit and them move away from certain tree, do not eat them; test and a test for them, God said: {(35) And We said, "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat therefrom in [ease and] abundance from wherever you will. But do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers. " [Baqarah: 35] warned of God - the Almighty - Adam and his wife a stern warning from the devil and his hostility to them, God said: {(117) So We said, "O Adam, indeed this is an enemy to you and to your wife. Then let him not remove you from Paradise so you would suffer
(118) Indeed, it is [promised] for you not to be hungry therein or be unclothed.
(119) And indeed, you will not be thirsty therein or be hot from the sun. "} Taha: [117-119].

And take the devil think of to seduce Adam and Eve, he put his diabolical; to Akhaddahma went to them and said: {(120) Then Satan whispered to him; he said, "O Adam, shall I direct you to the tree of eternity and possession that will not deteriorate ? " !
[Taha: 120] Vsedk Adam and Eve, Satan's words after he swore to them, thinking of them can not be the one to swear falsely in God, and went to Adam and Eve ate of the tree and
Them.

. And then there surprise?!!
I was surprised by Adam and Eve, something wondrous and strange, I have become naked; because of their sins, and Osabhma shame and grief of the intact, they took hold around the trees, and take the leaves and tear of Astran of their bodies, talk to God
- The Almighty - Adam and Eve Matba: {(22) So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?"} [Custom: 22] repented of Adam and Eve regret heavily on the sin of God and against His commands and went to him - the Almighty - to repent and seek forgiveness, they said:
{(32) Say, "Who has forbidden the adornment of Allah which He has produced for His servants and the good [lawful] things of provision?" Say, "They are for those who believe during the worldly life [but] exclusively for them on the Day of Resurrection." Thus do We detail the verses for a people who know. !
[Custom: 32]
After remorse and seek forgiveness, repenting before God and Daahma, and commanded them to land to the land and live it.
And Adam and Eve lived on the ground, starting the process of life .. And a son of Adam is on the ground many children, was Aadbam and bring them up, and guide them to that life on earth examination of the man and his trials, and that they should adhere to the guidance of God, and to beware of Satan and of the Sawsh harmful.

Story of my son Adam:
The Quran tells us the story of my son Adam when he offers to each Baqrban
God - the Almighty - the God of accepted and did not accept one from the other, what was the
This son, who did not accept God his offering the envy of his brother and hatred of him and kill him unjustly, he says: {(27) And recite to them the story of Adam's two sons, in truth, when they both offered a sacrifice [to Allah], and it was accepted from one of them but was not accepted from the other. Said [the latter], "I will surely kill you." Said [the former], "Indeed, Allah only accepts from the righteous [who fear Him].
(28) If you should raise your hand against me to kill me - I shall not raise my hand against you to kill you. Indeed, I fear Allah, Lord of the worlds.
(29) Indeed I want you to obtain [thereby] my sin and your sin so you will be among the companions of the Fire. And that is the recompense of wrongdoers. "
(30) And his soul permitted to him the murder of his brother, so he killed him and became among the losers. !
[Table: 27-30].

Since the killing of the son of Adam his brother did not know how buried his body, God sent the crow digging in the ground; he knew the son of Adam, how buried his brother, Vdvenh a sad more sad because he did not know how to bury the corpse of his brother, Allah says: {(31) Then Allah sent a crow searching in the ground to show him how to hide the disgrace of his brother. He said, "O woe to me! Have I failed to be like this crow and hide the body of my brother?" And he became of the regretful. } _ [Table: 31] has been Adam is survived by his sons invite them to God, and he knows the way of truth and faith, and warn them of the trap and tyranny and obedience to Satan, that met God and he died after completing his mission, and left his descendants colonizing the world and they leave it.
And when he ascended the Prophet peace be upon him on a journey to heaven Maraj
Over Adam - peace be upon him - the first in the heavens, and he was told: This is your father Adam greeted
Him, greeted him with the Prophet - peace be upon him - Lord Adam - peace be upon him - to the Prophet - peace be upon him - peace, and said, (hello son the good and the righteous Prophet) _ [Agreed upon].
And tells us the Prophet - peace be upon him - that people go to the Day of Resurrection
Adam - peace be upon him - they say: O Adam, you are the father of mankind, God created you in his hand, and breathed his spirit from you, and ordered the angels, they prostrated themselves to you, and Oskink Paradise, not accompanied us to the Lord? Do not you see where we are and what we reached? But Adam - peace be upon him - remember to eat from the tree Fasthi of God, and asking people to go to the other prophets

So people have to bury the dead in the dirt and not in wooden boxes, because that is contrary to human nature of God and the law of God in the land and follow the best and the rest of the interview
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 700 • Replies: 0
No top replies