Muslim Belief in the Angels 1

naben

Reply Sun 9 Oct, 2011 01:06 pm
the first part

Belief in the Angels
What kept you, O Abu Jahl to kill Muhammad?!
Income Abu Jahl Kaaba day and found the Prophet (prostration to God to pray, He got very angry, and said: Lat and Uzza, if I saw Muhammad praying at the Kaaba to Odan and his face in the dirt and Oguetlnh. But the apostle (not filled with threats of Abu Jahl, and again his prayer ran Abu Jahl to be implemented and the festival, But he soon returned, marveled pagans of Quraish and asked Abu Jahl: What kept you, O Abu ruling to kill Muhammad?! Firtad Abu Jahl, he says, the closer of the Mohammed case between me and him a ditch of fire and suites and the horrors of the great. He said: ((God, if DNA ( close) to a member of the angels was kidnapped by members) [Agreed].
The Muslim is to believe what God told - the Almighty - and all the angels were created and jobs, is looking forward to learn more about these mystical creatures.

The creation of the angels:
Angels create great, and the number many do not calculates only God, created from light, and Tabahm to do good, they do not know evil or they do not enjoin it, do not disobey what God commanded them, and they do what they are commanded, swim day and night without ceasing, and tired of worship God - the Almighty -.
Tell the Prophet (for material created them, he said: (The angels were created from light, and created the jinn from smokeless fire, and the creation of Adam, which you describe) [Muslim]. And the angels vary in character varies greatly; it is narrated that Gabriel - peace be upon him - has six hundred wings .

Jabir - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Prophet (he said: (I have been authorized for the latest King of the angels of God, bearers of the Throne, that between the lobe of his ear to his shoulder distance of seven hundred a year) [Abu Dawood].
One indication of the magnitude of the creation of the angels, what came from Aisha - may Allah be pleased - that the Messenger of God (he said: (I saw Jibril had filled pad Alkhafiqin (Levant and Morocco), he Sondos clothes, hanging with pearls and rubies) [Ahmad].
Angels are not male nor female:

God - the Almighty - the creation of special angels created, they are not described masculinity and femininity, but noble slaves. God said - the Almighty - to condemn the unbelievers: {(19) And they have made the angels, who are servants of the Most Merciful, females. Did they witness their creation? Their testimony will be recorded, and they will be questioned} [(decoration: 19].
He says {} (27) Indeed, those who do not believe in the Hereafter name the angels female names
(28) And they have thereof no knowledge. They follow not except assumption, and indeed, assumption avails not against the truth at all.
[Al-Najm: 27-28]. A Muslim believes that God created the angels created a special, and that he described as feminine and the slur was a lie, does not agree with what he believes a Muslim.

Infallibility of the angels:

God - the Almighty - mushroom angels to obey, they swim praise God and worship him always, and remembered the night and the parties to the day, says God - the Almighty - for the angels: {(26) And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken a son. " Exalted is He! Rather, they are [but] honored servants
(27) They cannot precede Him in word, and they act by His command. } [Prophets: 26-27].
He said the Almighty: {(6) O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded} [(prohibition: 6].
He says: {(30) And [mention, O Muammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not) know." [Baqarah: 30] did not question the angels objection, but it is a question and inquire about them from a hidden wisdom in that, comes the answer from God says: I know what you do not know}.

Angels have different forms:
Jibreel used to - peace be upon him - came to the Prophet (the image of a Bedouin, as was reported by 'Umar ibn al-Khattab - may Allah be pleased with him - he said: While we were sitting with the Messenger of God (since we entered the man of clothes were exceedingly white, very dark hair, does not see be the effect of travel, not one of us knows.

He asked the Prophet (of Islam, faith and charity, and the time and emirates ... that 'Umar said, then he set out Vlbutt carefully, then said, Messenger of God (: (O Omar, do you know who the questioner was?). I said: Allah and His Messenger know best. He said: ( it Jibril, has come to teach you your religion) [Agreed].

The Gabriel is the Messenger (and revealed to him as stated in an interview how to Revelation, the Messenger of Allah said: ((and sometimes me is the King, Fakelmena, grasp what he says) [Agreed].
And the angels who came to Abraham - peace be upon him - they were in the form of humans. He says: {(24) Has there reached you the story of the honored guests of Abraham?
(25) When they entered upon him and said, "[We greet you with] peace." He answered, "[And upon you] peace, [you are] a people unknown
(26) Then he went to his family and came with a fat [roasted] cal. They said: 'Fear not. (28) And he felt from them apprehension. They said, "Fear not," and gave him good tidings of a learned boy} [Alone: 24-28].
When it was Gabriel - peace be upon him - to Mary came to her in human form but to the entire structure of Creation, Abashrha the word of God Jesus peace be upon him. He says: {(17) And she took, in seclusion from them, a screen. Then We sent to her Our Angel, and he represented himself to her as a well-proportioned man} [Maryam: 17].

In an interview three; leper, bald and blind man who wanted God to Echtbarham in gratitude for His grace, God sent them a king in human form; as stated in the hadeeth: (three of the children of Israel and knock albino and blind, God wanted to test them, he sent them
The property - in the form of man - the leper came and said: I like anything to you? He said: good color and good skin, and go away, which Qdhirna people (ie: Lona Tbaeidoa me and because of him). Vmsha, he went and gave him a dirty Luna Well ...) [Agreed].
And God - the Almighty - to make the angels the ability to Eetmtheloa in human form with his permission, because humans are not accustomed to see the angels. and the rest of the interview Eamin
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 938 • Replies: 0
No top replies