Small (But Significant) Pleasures

Misti26

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 08:27 pm
Jeesh Edgarblythe, I hope you don't oversleep someday to have everyone walk in on you:)
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 09:22 pm
I don't think I have to worry about that. We have all been friends for years.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2004 10:14 pm
What Diane said. After my last airline flight, I realize that happiness is two people sharing three seats, an empty bladder, and a full cup of coffee.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 23 Jan, 2004 11:27 pm
Man, it's been many years since I saw an empty seat on a flight ... that would be nice:)
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 02:52 am
Nuzzling a lover's ear... Cracking Lobster... Petting a newly groomed cute dog... Singing loud to the radio... Watching plants grow ever... so ... slowly... Eating food when you're really hungry... Asking a good question in class... Staying up too late and being siilly with a friend... Someone else paying for your lunch...

Waking up on a Saturday then at the same moment you feel you don't want to go to work, you realize you don't have to go. "I am the happiest man on the planet."
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 07:31 am
Playing acoustic guitar at midnite, it's soothing and the sound is so good in my cavernous play room with no soft furniture to kill the vibrations.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 08:22 am
Quote:
Cracking Lobster

I once went on a date to a very fancy restaurant. I ordered lobster, and the &*@&+# waiter stood by me, and removed all the meat from the lobster shell. I was so pissed off. Three quarters of the fun of eating lobster, is playing with the shell.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 08:50 am
hehehehehe.....I never liked the idea of working for food that way, I prolly would have liked the waiter taking care of it.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 09:06 am
bookmark
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 09:43 am
Coming home late from a show...house dark and quiet....I look in at each sleeping cub...then get off my clothes and snuggle up to squinney's back..warm, soft, and familiar..I am safe at home and tomorrow is another day.........
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 09:39 pm
Awwwwwwwwwwww BPB, what lovely sentiments!

If the concert works out for the Florida Gathering, please bring Squinney with you, that would be the icing on the cake ..... and oh yeah, free tickets to the concert for all our A2K friends attending the reunion, ok?
Gotcha pal!
0 Replies

blue

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 09:39 pm
having an organized purse, all my CDs in order by category and alphabetized and bubble baths.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 09:50 pm
Reading these posts is a small but lovely pleasure.

Roger, I too would like to know how in the world you got on a flight with an empty seat!!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 11:08 pm
Southwest Airlines has open seating, so board early and pick the seat you like. Now, squirm around a little and start scratching. Scratch your head, neck, and back of the neck. Scratch your elbows and arm pits. If you're really good, you might have the whole plane to yourself. If you're even moderately skilled, you can get everyone else started, too.
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Sat 24 Jan, 2004 11:20 pm
A significant other who will fill your car with gas, so you don't have to stop on a cold morning to do it. Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2004 11:46 pm
Warm feet under the covers when yours are cold...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 04:56:31