Could you help me with a project?

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 04:20 am
I have to do a big R.E project on creation stories and religions around the world. I've decided to draw a big picture of the Earth and plot where different people live and what they believe. I need some more people (right now I only have two) so could you guys tell me this:

1. Your first name (optional, I can just make one up if you don't want to share it)
2. Your religion
3. Your country

and then send

4. A picture of you / your face. Or a link to a picture.

I know I sound like a total pycho but I've kept the information you give me to a minimum and for my project to work I actually need more than two people. If you don't want to post the information here you can inbox me or email me at: [email protected]

Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,466 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 04:35 am
Good luck . . . sucker . . .
spongecake

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 04:46 am
@Setanta,
Well thanks man, although I do have a feeling this is going to be harder than it looked on paper. But I now have three people, even if one is a close relative. Don't suppose you want to help me out?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 04:59 am
Do you really think that people, to whom you are an anonymous stranger, and whose motives are unknown to them, will wish to give their names, their countries of origin and a photograph of themselves?

Would you be interested in purchasing a bridge? Maybe you could club together with anyone foolish enough to respond to your requests to come up with the money.

I suggest that you consider radically altering your planned project. If you have an instructur who has told you to do this, he or she is an idiot. Here is a link for religious tolerance-dot-org. At that site, you can find pretty precise information of the distribution of religious groups around the world.

Are you sure you don't want my credit card numbers, too? Sheesh . . .
contrex

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 05:08 am
Such cynicism. I'm glad to help out.

1. Your first name (optional, I can just make one up if you don't want to share it)

My name is Stakis.

2. Your religion

I am Greek Orthodox.

3. Your country

I live in Australia.

4. My mom took this picture last month on my birthday.
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p29/badoit/Me-Birthday-2011.jpg
0 Replies

spongecake

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 05:14 am
@Setanta,
Well really, I wasn't expecting much and I can't help my R.E teacher being an idiot. Can I assume from your reply that you don't want to help me?
I admit that I probably wouldn't send a stranger this information but there's no reason to be a jerk about it. Just don't reply if you don't want to. (Also, for totally unrelated reasons your credit card number would be nice.)
Setanta

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 05:24 am
@spongecake,
How about this for being a jerk . . . kiss my rosy red Irish ass.
contrex

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 05:25 am
@spongecake,
spongecake wrote:
I can't help my R.E teacher being an idiot.

Who obeys the instructions of an idiot is also an idiot.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 07:56 am
@Setanta,
...2 or 3 times now, are you having a kissing ass fantasy lately Set ? lol
izzythepush

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 09:05 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
I want to know what he's been up to that results in it being 'rosy red,' not pimply white.
0 Replies

tenderfoot

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 11:46 pm
Just done a visual of that........ Wasn't nice
0 Replies