What is honestly to the very truthful way you can?

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2011 09:24 pm
God first
What is honestly to the very truthful way you can?
09-12-2011

I tried to be truthful in everything I research, study, in my walk, with my speech, with my soul, with my heart, and all other ways but some it not my spirit that I hear. I do my best to do as Christ would of done but my flesh is a part of me. Is pride getting in your way too as I am too proud to say I might of made a mistake but in time I will overcome this too.

I had a hard time realizing that before we can be born again we must be conceived from above or from spiritual heaven and not fleshly earth or from below. Conceiving is the making the seed fertilizing the egg before one can come out of the seed of Christ birth must happen this birth is death of our soul where we are born into spirit kind. It is a shame most Christians do not understand the basic meaning of the birds and bee’s so to say in a figural meaning.

One must look at God’s truths in many ways fleshly and many ways spiritual otherwise one must see him-self as Jew, Gentile, Church of God and every other kind one can be fleshly and spiritual. As I read the word I see it as real, alive, and living as a fleshly words that men wrote down fleshly, fleshly words of alive with spiritual spark of alive, and spiritual words hidden with that which is living spiritual. I see myself as growing fleshly as my fleshly dies fleshly to grow spiritual until I am born spiritual and I die fleshly.

The day that I am break the egg of flesh is the day Christ comes back to me personally as I break out of this flesh world to be a god-kind which is like God himself but a lower creature in Christ image the in God’s image. O how long had I wonder in the dark places of this truth without seeing it as the truth is was. Thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 718 • Replies: 0
No top replies