was peter the ....

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2011 08:36 pm
God first
Was Peter the antichrist in this moment of time?
09-09-2011

Matthew 26:34 Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

We know that the apostle Peter deny in the Jesus being the Christ to save our souls out of fear his own life but does that make him one of the antichrist that came. My atheist friend would say it does but my self-righteous Christian may say no. This is a puzzle for us to work as a man of love to see the truth, as God wanted us to understand.

I look at truth the holy bible in many ways first I ask myself what love is there to this truth and I find that is facing the truth about myself every time I deny the truth in my heart. Because I am establish this truth by laying in my own shoes like the man who for Jesus’ help for his unbelief in this verse.

Mark 9:24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

The father got honest with himself first and than he ask Jesus for help because he could not heal him alone if we get honest with ourselves God will do the rest. Because if you come to God without being honest God hands are tired in knows of pride. Do you think if the man would came to God saying yes I believe what you say it would had so powerful for his son?

So was Peter being the antichrist in Matthew 26:34 yes Peter was the antichrist in this moment of time as we are our moments of life in the flesh. Peter and me realized that we are weak flesh but we look forward to the spirit we can be in future tense after our birth has completed but right now we are just conceived in Christ seed of hope.

I see God’s word the truth as the mix of fleshly things with spiritual things that we search to understand the fleshly truths alone side the spiritual truths of God. I see it was written to me personal and me as a whole the love in all of us together. It was for spiritual truth we could read the fleshly truth and have no real truths of God at all.

The spirit truths are what make the search so rewarding for us finding them among the lies of flesh kind truths. To say I read the truth spiritually and fleshly is I understand the word of God by the words of foolish mankind of flesh. Thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 814 • Replies: 0
No top replies