Mobile Banking

jcboy

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 04:33 pm
Has anyone every used mobile banking? I did for the first time today. I received some rebate check for $20.00 in the mail. I really dislike going to the bank to I downloaded the app on my iphone, took a picture of the check and sent it my bank, it was deposited instantly. Kind if cool. By the way I use Chase bank.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 20 • Views: 1,839 • Replies: 12
No top replies

chai2

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 04:35 pm
@jcboy,
those chinese sure are cleaver.

really, that sounds cool.
I don't get too many checks though, but yes I absolutely hate going to the bank.
Pemerson

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 04:39 pm
@jcboy,
Automatic deposits work for us.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 04:40 pm
@chai2,
I don’t either, I have direct deposit. I write about two checks a year, everything is paid via bill pay.
chai2

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 06:47 pm
@jcboy,
I receive the odd check maybe half a dozen times a year.

As far a writing checks I have to write maybe 4 or 5.

You should see me when I have to write one. I literally put my head down on my desk and pretend I'm about 4 years old.

NOOOOO... do not WANT to!

Then I find about 6 other things to do first, then put it off until the next day.

I wasn't like that in the "olden days", but since everythings online now, it's like the tortures of the damned.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 06:59 pm
@jcboy,
I use my dumb phone/antismart phone to check up on my account balance. I also transferred money from my checking account to my savings account one time via my phone.

I haven't the capability to deposit checks with my phone. Not sure if Bank of America has that feature yet if one has an appropriate smart phone and the relevant app.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2011 07:44 pm
@jcboy,
Woww...

First thought: "Super cool! Easy!"

Second thought: <eyes narrow> "Too easy."

No?

(I'm thinking security etc.)
0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2011 08:11 am
There is so much fraud with debit and credit cards I wouldn’t trust sending my banking info over the cell phone, tried telling Morgan that but he never listens to me.
0 Replies

AdityaSinha

Reply Fri 30 Aug, 2013 12:44 am
@jcboy,
It's cool. I am using hdfc's mobile banking, I only check my credit card bills and my account statement. I think I need to explore more.
0 Replies

AnnieSialo

Reply Fri 30 Aug, 2013 04:32 am
@jcboy,
Mobile banking is really amazing and beneficial and time consuming services and it becoming even more secure.
0 Replies

kumkum

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 01:18 am
@jcboy,
I haven't tried it but i want to know to use it. I have a Nokia smartphone so can I install that app in my cellphone ?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2013 01:34 am
@jcboy,
My local bank (Wells Fargo) refused to accept it over the fone
if it is over $1,OOO.

David
0 Replies

kulinilesh456

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 11:24 pm
@jcboy,
Mobile banking is a way for the customer to perform banking actions on his or her cell phone or other mobile device. It is a quite popular method of banking that fits in well with a busy, technologically oriented lifestyle. It might also be referred to as M-banking or SMS banking.
0 Replies