Friends @ A2k ???????

husker

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 09:52 am
sozobe wrote:
Loose definition of A2K friends -- people whose name I am happy to see, who cause me to click on a thread if I see they just posted something.

Good answer!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 09:53 am
Setanta wrote:
You p.o.'d because of the sniper thread i started, Boss? I knew there was a possibility of good fun with that one.

Anyone who calls me Boss with some respect is gunna be my friend right boss? Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 09:58 am
There ya go, Boss. Anyway, for reasons which i cannot fathom myself, i like ya, Boss.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 09:59 am
Setanta wrote:
There ya go, Boss. Anyway, for reasons which i cannot fathom myself, i like ya, Boss.

No problem I feel the same what bout myself! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 10:03 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I guess the only true friend I have on A2K would have to be Slappy Doo Hoo. We've been to hell and back together, and no matter what happens, Slappy is always there for me.

And isn't that what friendship is all about?

And it will stay that way, as long as you keep your trap shut about the whole "mashed potatoes-midget-dildos-showgirl costume-party."
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 11:55 am
sozobe wrote:
Loose definition of A2K friends -- people whose name I am happy to see, who cause me to click on a thread if I see they just posted something.

Well, if this is the definition (no matter how loose) of an A2K friend...that I would say that I have many of those...

There is one in fact, whose name makes me smile even before I click the thread - because i just KNOW I'm going to leave it laughing - even if the post is not in response to one of my own.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 02:38 pm
Now you GOTTA tell us who!!!!!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 03:07 pm
I'm only here because the court said it was here or 3-5 in maximum security. I'd like to be friends but I'm spending most of my time trying to avoid being Slappy's bitch.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 04:57 pm
Just shut up and fetch me a beer...bitch.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 05:04 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
This, from Montana...

Quote:
Gus
Hey thanks a lot buddy! I thought we where tight man.

Montana, I briefly considered mentioning your name as one of my friends, but the vision of Wilso kept crossing my mind. If he ever found out we were buddies, I don't know what would happen.

He'd probably send me some rabid wallabies in the mail or hire an Aborigine assassin to make sure that I, as they say in Australia, "Sleep with da kangaroos"

I'm not willing to take that chance, Montana.

I value my life.

That's a sad excuse if I ever heard one Gus. You mean to tell me that you're not willing to fight for my friendship?
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 05:49 pm
OF COURSE I have friends at A2K

DONT I???

hehehehe

Rate a Friend though..well, you know...AAA+++ is the only way to rate a friend....is that option available?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2004 08:03 pm
I don't rate anyone, I'm still at the stage of getting to now everybody's tone and perspective. I admire many of the things written and value my contact with many members and the stellar array of ideas. I've learned so much here, laughed a lot, but mostly I come to respect the differences and the similarities we share.
I imagine many people here would make wonderful friends.
0 Replies