Hotmail Junk E Mail Classification

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 04:29 pm
I have a Hotmail E Mail account. One of their features is that you can indicate which of your E Mail is "junk mail", and they will put that mail in a junk mail box.

Fine and dandy. If you get a lot of stuff from one place, they will send you a "Junk Mail Classification Letter" asking you if a particular E Mail is junk mail. It would seem to me that once I indicated "Not Junk Mail", they would not bother me any more on mail from that address. But no. There are certain places from which I get mail continuously. Practically every day, Hotmail sends me a "Junk Mail Classification Letter" about that address. Now that is not very efficient, is it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 758 • Replies: 3
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 04:47 pm
Hey, Phoenix, I just noticed something. You look a lot like my cousin Joe Birdidnik's mother-in-law.

You're not from New Mexico, are you?
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 05:18 pm
I used to get HUNDREDS of email junk a day and my account was so up there that if I didn't delete on a daily basis all my memory was used. I don't know what happened but now I only get half a dozen pieces of mail a day ... knock on wood!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2004 06:02 pm
gus- My husband always says that I look like someone's mother-in-law, so I suppose I could look like Joe Birdidnik's.

Does passing through New Mexico once qualify me for being "from" New Mexico? Laughing
0 Replies