Importing from china

Sun 14 Aug, 2011 04:35 am
Hi guy, if anyone can help i would be gratefull. So i have been importing goods from china the pased few months. Nothing big bu small novekty everyday items but with high profit margins. My question is.....when it comes to inventory management....i have a container coming in say in january with goods, these goods do not get sold out befor the second shipment comes in in march. And some goods that are sold out in the first shipment i have also in the second shipment And the majdority of my shipments goods are sold before they reach the port.

My question is on inventory management. How do i control it if the deliveires are continuos and follow onnfrom one another. I want to maintain control. Although i have just completed 3 shipments and for now i can manage it with pen and paper i want to know what i should do as i progress. I can only see business getting better.

Thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,363 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Mame

Sun 14 Aug, 2011 01:14 pm
@Importer225,
I have no idea and no help for you at all since I would NEVER import ANY crap from CHINA ever. That said, I wish I could help you. Hope you get someone in here who can help.
0 Replies