How to turn into a female? I'm a guy.

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2011 09:05 pm
I'm a guy and I'm 23. I love to wear women's clothes and i used to wear bra and panties inside my male outfit from my age 19. I would like to grow breasts and turn into a complete female (face, hips etc.,). Help me on how i can do that?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,971 • Replies: 7

Mame

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 06:13 am
@Priyadharsini,
Go and see your doctor.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 06:17 am
@Priyadharsini,
so you've done this for four years have you

i only ask because yesterday you were doing this because your wife asked you to

i'm calling shenanigans on this one
Green Witch

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 06:44 am
@djjd62,
Not necessarily. This is not something someone comes to grips with easily and he might try and work around the issue to make it sound less shocking at first. As Americans/Canadians, we just kind of roll our eyes at questions like this because we assume there is enough information out there that someone could get their questions better answered elsewhere, but if he's in a country that is not as open to his situation he could be persecuted (not that doesn't happen here too). I would suggest the poster try to find a sympathetic ear in his own country, if there is such a group, or at least search "transexual support forum" on the internet to get his questions answered. I don't think anyone here really knows how to go about helping him (despite all the H2OMan tags, which I think is not helpful and insulting to transvestites).
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 06:47 am
@Priyadharsini,
Here is the forum for you, Priyadharsini,

http://www.tgboards.com/
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 10:06 am
Quote:

Watch a Sex in the City marathon. That ought to do it.
wandeljw

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 10:22 am
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

Quote:

Watch a Sex in the City marathon. That ought to do it.

If Sex in the City is not available, rent five or six Hugh Grant movies.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2011 10:30 am
Or you could try the Melvin Udall method, that is "think of a man, and then take away reason and accountability and voila!, you're a woman.

Oh and Quit worryin! You'll be back on your knees in no time!
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2015 11:14 am
@Priyadharsini,
Used to call what you do cross-dressing and travestitism respectively. On the outside, it's cross, under your male clothes, transvestitism.

Can never change our biological sex. It's chromosomes and genetics. At best you can change how you look, but it's just cosmetic surgery, hormone replacement, and clothes. Can't change your chromosomes and genes (yet.)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How to turn into a female? I'm a guy.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:30:08