when does truth become a lie?

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 06:21 am
God first
When does truth become a lie?
07-31-2011

Truth is truth and a lie is a lie or is truth a lie and a lie is truth otherwise when they change meaning all together? When religions are added to the truth you walk by than it becomes the lie I warned you about in earlier words unto you. Love is a true that we all believe in but we do not believe in God but God is truth that we been told about.

God is God until you make it a law that one must believe in because then you make God a religion laws that one must follower. But God is more than a religious law that one must live by for bad things not to happen to the person. While God is the emotion of Love and there cannot be a God it does matter what one believes to God.

God is not some man in heaven God is the emotion of love coming out of yourself every time you love something with all of your heart. One might enjoy hating something but that comes the flesh you were taught to hate but one had to teach you to love it a natural emotion but someone had to hate you first. Love is in our DNA to love our body so it is a truth written in our DNA but love comes naturally has our body fight to live.

Religion can be good when people understands that is just a way that is better for some and not a law that we have to live by just a direction we can live by. No one has to believe in God and no one has to obey his commandments it is every personal choice to follower or not. But love is not that simple because it is emotions you cannot escape from even that God which God has said to be love one does have to believe in love believe in that it is.

I do not care if you believe me or not it does not matter the only thing that matters is what I believe in my heart of my soul and my seed of Christ. It does not change a thing to me nor will it matter to some of you but the Religion person everything matters because they want to control us. Thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,102 • Replies: 4
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 06:31 am

when it's spoken by a politician, a lawyer or the clergy
farmerman

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 07:09 am
@djjd62,

When she files for divorce and full custody
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 07:23 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

when it's spoken by a politician, a lawyer or the clergy

****, you beat me to it. What about, when an insurance claim is involved.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 6 Aug, 2011 04:20 pm
There is the true truth and the false truth, the true lie and the false lie which is, in fact, the truth. John Steinbeck said somewhere (in Tortilla Flat maybe, but maybe somewhere else) that a thing is not necessarily a lie just because it is not necessarily true. Something to think about.
0 Replies