I am the beast of the field, which the LORD God had made!

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 10:04 am
God first
I am the beast of the field, which the LORD God had made!
07-27-2011

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? 2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

The woman is the flesh in all of us I am Eve and you are Eve we all have this limited nature as part of us there no hiding from it. We are what we are but with Christ help we can bloom out of it. Christ conceived us by given his life for us this lower creature this beast in us of the world of flesh.

Matthew 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

You see the field is this world and the serpent is each other no matter who you are the fight is to more like Christ. The battle is between our fleshly minds and our spiritual minds of truth because all lying come from our fleshly mind but our spiritual mind cannot lie it is impossible for the spirit to lie because I my worse enemy. I am that which hold me back the lesser creature the beast of this word that which God made flesh.

So who is the beast in Genesis and in Revelation my fleshly side of us the nature sides we all must over come in life with God’s help? The lesson is about us we walk fleshly and we walk spiritually we battle with ourselves every day we live in this world. Thank you with God’s love and man’s love and a holy kiss from the love of God in Roy.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,134 • Replies: 9
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 10:07 am
@year2027,
year2027 wrote:
The battle is between our fleshly minds and our spiritual minds of truth because all lying come from our fleshly mind but our spiritual mind cannot lie it is impossible for the spirit to lie because I my worse enemy.

well i certainly can't argue with that

i mean i could if i understood it i guess
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 10:11 am
@year2027,
Setanta?
0 Replies

Ben Smith

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 10:48 am
@year2027,
WHAT A LOAD OF SHITE.

As usual the religious zealots are obsessed with the flesh.

I'M SICK OF READING THIS CRAP.

Sexually repressed brainwashed idiots.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 11:39 am
@Ben Smith,
I wish you'd stop sitting on the fence, and say what you mean.
Setanta

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 11:48 am
He'll get mentally constipated if he keeps bottling it up inside like that.
Setanta

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 11:49 am
Hey . . . Year2027 . . . learn the ******* English language . . . 'K?
Ben Smith

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 12:03 pm
@Setanta,
More like mentally exasperated. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Ben Smith

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 12:08 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm hanging on a cross, not sitting on a fence.
http://jimfairthorne.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/jesus-on-cross.jpg?w=362&h=500
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 01:14 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Hey . . . Year2027 . . . learn the ******* English language . . . 'K?

This is what a Bible story should look like.

Noo ye aal knaa hoo Moses wuz fund in the bullrushes, be the Pharur's dowta (leastways that wuz hor story). Weel, yors laytor Moses an'ees lads wa workin' in the clarts b'the Nile myekin' bricks f' the Pharur.

Noo one iv the gards cums up an sez,"Noo theor, Moses, the Pharur wants te see ye."

So up lowps Moses from the clarts an' gans wi' the gard. "E gets t' the Pharur's tent an' knocks twice on the dower - 'feared Pharur 'ad a bit o' goods like.

"Howay in," sez Pharur, so in gans Moses.
"Mornin' Pharur," sez Moses.
"Mornin' Moses," sez Pharur.
"Noo luk heor," sez Pharur, gettin' strite t' the point. "Youse lads is not myekin' enuff bricks f'me pyramids. They wiz gan t'be geet muckle cubes, but wi' ye lot on gannin' slur, thuv aal hed t' hev pointy tops noo. Soas ye'll aal hev t' myek twice as monny bricks wi' nee straa."
"Nee straa!" sez Moses, "the lads'll nivvor agree t'thet!"
0 Replies