what is true love of God?

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 01:13 pm
God first
What is true love of God?
07-25-2011

If we give it fare shake God’s love is not what one would think because be told in one law nor can it be in one book it must that is right in our heart. Some say the bible tells all of God’s rules to live in truth but how can it just the written form. Otherwise there more to it what wrote down God is greater than anything ever wrote or will be written down.

Take the homosexual sin if one is doing any act that destroy God’s plan for our body they have commit a sin but anyone tries to reproof the person without cleaning up their self they have sinned. Otherwise the person must be without sin before the person yells at the person that has done the sin in the first place. Otherwise the person is in trouble with God’s truth by not taking the sin out their view first.

Even the yelling is a sin if you it out controlling the person committing without doing no sin otherwise what you believe must be right to God. One can see one sin leads to many more sins that is why we pray to God for forgiveness of sin that we are in because we are flesh creatures first of man and complete second spirit creatures of God. We all sin in pride of flesh as we growth into our perfect life that will come after this one.

We have not become like Christ we are still reaching for the day where we see has God is in the form of Christ live to lead us unto. Everyday we live in our fleshly bodies we get that must closer our birth were Christ is form inside our hearts by removing our flesh body so our spiritual body shines in us. We all are sinners caught up in our sinful lust we were born into on the day of our birth but one day we shall be as Christ is now.

If we love our brother we do not condemn him because we are in the same boat otherwise we are greater than our homosexual brother, our fat brother, our slow in mind brother, our to thin brother, or any sin that can divide our sin from others. They can all be forgiven and they’re all just a sin.

If you think your better than me pride is at your door about enter yourself making your house a place for evil will grow. If you do not relies it you will be bitter in all your actions of as you will make your house of the devils ideals in your heart and there will be no place for Christ to grow out of you. Thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,233 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Fido

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 01:19 pm
@year2027,
If you don't mind me offering you an example, then love of God is love of our fellow human beings... If God made them, he will not mind us showing them love and respect...
year2027

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 09:58 pm
@Fido,
God first

thanks Fido

yes my friend

thank you

with love and a holy kiss Roy
tenderfoot

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2011 10:19 pm
@year2027,
Which God are you guys-girls talking about. I think I read there were thousands of God's out there???
Fido

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 05:21 am
@tenderfoot,
tenderfoot wrote:

Which God are you guys-girls talking about. I think I read there were thousands of God's out there???
Pagan gods are not The God, God Almighty, or Allah and Islam would have him...
Ben Smith

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 05:48 am
@Fido,
Quote:

Is that in your "humble" opinion ?
Fido

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 07:53 am
@Ben Smith,
Ben Smith wrote:

Quote:

Is that in your "humble" opinion ?
I don't have a humble opinion; and you can ask around... That is the opinion I came up with out of reading... If you believe Plato, then you believe all the philosophers who did not reject God and yet still rejected a multitude of causes... It is Occam's Razor...

And I will be the first to suggest the abandonment of a lazy, hard of hearing God that does not do as he is asked, or come when he is called, that people no less of low caliber think to bribe to do the hateful acts they fear to do, and leave their fellow humans without hope... I do not know about God... Instinct tells me all this is not accident, and yet, why should God both be powerful and conscious since the two never seem to go together anywhere else???... Power and awareness mix as well as oil and water, and since I am powerless I can afford to be aware of the human condition and do something about it... So pray to God if you wish, but it is people like myself who will answer your prayers if it is possible and needed...
Ben Smith

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 08:02 am
@Fido,
Quote:
So pray to God if you wish

No thanks.

Quote:
but it is people like myself who will answer your prayers if it is possible and needed..

Do you answer many peoples prayers?

Don't worry about me, I can take care off and think for myself.
tenderfoot

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2011 06:08 pm
@Ben Smith,
Ben... I think Fido has his God confused with father Xmas, most likely used to pray to him when he was a kid to get what he wanted in his stocking, so was natural for his childish mind time, to make the change over. ;- )
Fido

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 07:46 am
@tenderfoot,
tenderfoot wrote:

Ben... I think Fido has his God confused with father Xmas, most likely used to pray to him when he was a kid to get what he wanted in his stocking, so was natural for his childish mind time, to make the change over. ;- )
There was a hymme I used to like in Church that was never much sung called: God hears the cry of the poor... Maybe, but the God given us through the parables of Jesus does not seem to give turd one for justice... So; may be justice is my job, and I should accept that it is essential to our good life here rather than as a path to heaven... What do you think???
tenderfoot

Reply Wed 27 Jul, 2011 08:21 pm
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

tenderfoot wrote:

There was a hymme I used to like in Church that was never much sung called: God hears the cry of the poor... Maybe, but the God given us through the parables of Jesus does not seem to give turd one for justice... So; may be justice is my job, and I should accept that it is essential to our good life here rather than as a path to heaven... What do you think???

First, I think, you have to try and earn anything you want in life... not go through life and expecting others to give it to you ( Like praying).
Fido

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 05:30 am
@tenderfoot,
tenderfoot wrote:

Fido wrote:

tenderfoot wrote:

First, I think, you have to try and earn anything you want in life... not go through life and expecting others to give it to you ( Like praying).
I presume, since we all happen to be here, that we should all enjoy justice and respect, and if we all had those, no one would be poor, but some might be poorer, or perhaps, less rich...
Krumple

Reply Thu 28 Jul, 2011 05:51 am
@year2027,
Well true love of god would be love for your imagination because that is pretty much all that god is, just your imagination. Not the imagination itself but an aspect of it. People invent what their god is, weather it be personified or abstract it makes no difference because god is not an actual reality but instead an invented concept that lives only within the human imagination.

So love for god is loving your imagination.

0 Replies

tenderfoot

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:10 pm
@Fido,
Justice, as in the law of the land, is man made, if you live in a Muslim country you will get the religious justice of their God/Godess , in the USA as in most western countries you will get, on the whole... man made justice, free of religion... both of the above are man made, However, respect has to be earned and your Gods/ Goddesses demand respect and I like many others , don't respect him in the least,
Fido

Reply Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:07 pm
@tenderfoot,
tenderfoot wrote:

Justice, as in the law of the land, is man made, if you live in a Muslim country you will get the religious justice of their God/Godess , in the USA as in most western countries you will get, on the whole... man made justice, free of religion... both of the above are man made, However, respect has to be earned and your Gods/ Goddesses demand respect and I like many others , don't respect him in the least,
You do not understand the history of your law if you think it is free of religion and religious influence... If Muslims are more inclined to follow religion into law it is first, because it works for them and second, because they follow religion to a far greater extent than we... Even the most religious of us only reserve a day for any thought of God... They think of God at least six times a day... In addition, and as I said: Islam is a religion of Honor... One does not only believe there is only one Allah... One must swear to it, and give testimony to that effect to be a Muslim... Without honor, without being able to trust ones neighbors at their word, there is no Islam... We say what we believe, but we show the world what we think, and what is in our hearts... We cannot conceal it... We are so many pagans, infidels... We will go to hell and have our skin burned off only to grow fresh again for another burning, and we will not be able to deny that we deserve it for out treatment of the people of Allah... In my opinion... If Allah is just as we accept he is...And merciful...
Krumple

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2011 01:00 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:
In my opinion... If Allah is just as we accept he is...And merciful...

A god who would burn people for simply not believing in said god is not worthy of being called a god, let alone "merciful".

I really love these mantras that the religious come up with when they say god is all loving yet will torture you forever for not believing.

That is nothing different than battered wife syndrome. "He loves me." Then why does he threaten to burn and punish you?
Fido

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2011 09:19 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

Fido wrote:
In my opinion... If Allah is just as we accept he is...And merciful...

A god who would burn people for simply not believing in said god is not worthy of being called a god, let alone "merciful".

I really love these mantras that the religious come up with when they say god is all loving yet will torture you forever for not believing.

That is nothing different than battered wife syndrome. "He loves me." Then why does he threaten to burn and punish you?
I understand the desire to blame God for the crimes of mankind, but what good does it serve since if God does not exist the crimes are our regardless.... Most of us only need an excuse, and reason has excused as many crimes as religion... The problem is not with religion or reason, but that people will do as they wish regardless...They value God no more than God suits their purpose, and the value reason no more than reason serve their purpose...
Krumple

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2011 09:46 am
@Fido,
Fido wrote:
I understand the desire to blame God for the crimes of mankind

No, I don't blame god, I don't believe any gods exist. I don't blame anyone for the crimes of mankind. People do things that they want to do, weather they are bad or good, mankind determines that. In the past people believe slavery was an alright thing to do, but these days we have come to the conclusion that it's not. No god was needed for that to come about.

Fido wrote:

but what good does it serve since if God does not exist the crimes are our regardless....

Well there will always be people who regardless of what you threaten them will do things that harm others. There is no getting around that, because it will happen regardless. It is statistical math, which is another thing that a god would seem to be ignorant of if one existed. There will always be a certain portion of the human race who will ignore any rules that are put before them. This doesn't make them evil or possessed or what ever you want to deem them. They just have not accepted what society deems respectful or acceptable behavior. I would never want them punished for eternity because they might have just been misled or had some psychological issue.

No being deserves to be punished for eternity.

Fido wrote:

Most of us only need an excuse, and reason has excused as many crimes as religion... The problem is not with religion or reason, but that people will do as they wish regardless...They value God no more than God suits their purpose, and the value reason no more than reason serve their purpose...

There is no god. It neither makes nor breaks people. People decide what they want to do for what ever reasons. Sure they can believe that a god is inspiring them to behave good or bad but the reality is, they are choosing for themselves.
Fido

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2011 07:31 pm
@Krumple,
We may agree far more than we disagree, but I do not have time right now to deal with you point by point... I was out pulling weeds in the strawberries... It seems as though I turned my back; and no more, busy with picking mulberries and working on my yard... Now it is a gdamned jungle and out of control... I cut grass today... Think I got my Harley sold, cheap... Pulled a ton of weeds, mowed others had a bon fire... Cleaned the basement from a recent flood... Busy busy.
JLNobody

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2011 03:01 pm
@Fido,
If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

God's only excuse is that he doesn't exist.
0 Replies