Which gender is to blame for humanity's faults?

Setanta

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2004 01:48 pm
Ah, another "wimmin's be evil" thread . . . i'm pleased, but have no illusions that the wimmins will stonewall us here.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2004 03:00 pm
Ceili wrote:

Bear most women I know rarely need an excuse, if the man is any good.

know what you mean Ceili...but I find that sometimes women will give an excuse just to stay in practice..... Confused never at the Bear household though... :wink:
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2004 03:06 pm
Check out average Average Joe: Hawaii tonight on NBC and we might learn a thing or two. This one dude reminds me of BPB Smile
0 Replies

husker

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2004 03:32 pm
Women are wired to want handsome sexy men
0 Replies

Centroles

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 07:01 am
well duh
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 07:26 am
Men are wired to want slim sexy women with big tits and tight butts. But then we're chauvinists.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 08:56 am
I'm with you on the big tits thing. I like slightly rubenesque women myself and I really go for big women. Not big as in obese, big as in Amazon. More flesh I guess.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 09:18 pm
I read somewhere a while back that since woman are biologically unable to be reproductive all the time, the male has to be. And the idea of "spreading his seed" is actually not the biological purpose behind man's ability to be ready willing and able pretty much all the time.

Then there is the study done involving mitochondrial DNA and the Y chromosome. (Mitochondria is a cellular element containing DNA material that is solely maternal in origin, but passed on to all offspring. The Y chromosome is only passed on to male offspring.) According to the study, the results show evidence that the variations in the Y chromosome are more geographically isolated than those of mitochondrial DNA.

See here and here for more info. Smile
0 Replies

Centroles

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 09:38 pm
caprice wrote:
the results show evidence that the variations in the Y chromosome are more geographically isolated than those of mitochondrial DNA.

so men are actually more faithful than women?

actually, i think i read similar statistics in modern times as well. I'm not sure but I believe that a larger percentage of married women commit adultary both in the US and worldwide. can anyone help me find the statistics that back that up or discredit it?

And I think that some prominent psychology studies suggest that men take longer both to fall in love with a woman and to fall out of love with her, or was it the other way around. So does that mean that women are more fickle and less faithful?
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2004 11:11 pm
If you had read the first link you would know it has nothing to do with faithfulness or faithlessness.

Historically it was always thought that man "spread his seed". But the study showed that men tend to stay within their villages and were not the ones to migrate. Women were sent off to other villages in arranged marriages and so they were the ones who migrated. This is the essence of the study.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 10:20:00