How much money can I made uploading comics and/or cartoons to Youtube.com?

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2011 12:13 pm
I am an artist. I have a degree in Animation/Film. I was thinking about uplaoding comincs and/or animated cartoons I want to make to YOutube. I wouldlike to know how much money can i meak by putting them on Youtube? From what I understand, if you certain number of people subscribing to yuor channel or channels you can make money. How does that work.

The guy who created Annoying Orange makes good money with is videos - he has over a million people subscribing to his Annoying Orange channel.

How does that work?

Please help me out- thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,153 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Aldistar

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2011 09:38 pm
I'm eally not sure how any of that works. Best of luck!
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 06:59 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I am an artist. I have a degree in Animation/Film. I was thinking about uploading comics and/or animated cartoons I want to make to YouTube. I would like to know how much money canI make by putting them on YouTube? From what I understand, if you have a certain number of people subscribing to your channel or channels you can make money.

The guy who created Annoying Orange makes good money with his videos - he has over a million people subscribing to his Annoying Orange channel.

How does that work?

Please help me out- thank you.

FIXED
0 Replies