WANTED - Beta Mindreading Programme Testers

Tue 21 Jun, 2011 10:45 am
As some of y’all may know, the aftershock of the A2K great whipped cream scandal is still being felt, but let’s not cry over spilled milk. To avoid any such repercussions I have devised what I call the Conscious Universal Terrestrial Energy - Research And Cosmic Kinetic Science (CUTE RACKS) programme.

Basically, the programme is embedded into this thread and a question is THOUGHT of another member and when that person logs into A2K their reply will be sensed by the recipient, who must then print the message to verify the process.

For example: I wondered if I could ever get to first base with Missy… later that day when she logged in I sensed the reply which went along the lines of - “In your dreams buster…get lost you little creep!” So I’m pretty sure the system works but to be sure I tried again to see if it would work across borders…..

i have never that I can recall ever mention if i have read, ‘The Green Mountain Boys – A Story of the American War Of Independence’ by Eliza F. Pollard. But their story is well documented by numerous other authors; clown!!!”

Distance it would appear is no obstacle. I am presently awaiting a reply from Gus, but when he found out that Wandel would not want to live next to him he just kinda flipped out. But not as much as I did when I learnt someone wears reflective goggles when out of the pool! What gives?

As you can see you don’t even have to name the person concerned…. Wait, another message….

No way you republican redneck roustabout, not even if you were the last man alive and I was drunk. LOL.”

Well that’s encouraging; I’ll take that as a maybe then!

Oh my; was anyone expecting Jespah?

So, whatcha waiting for give it a try and note the reply…

Please note: No profanity, cussing, swearing, cursing or intemperate habits will be tolerated; although grawlixes are perfectly acceptable. Thank you.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 1,602 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

mismi

Tue 21 Jun, 2011 10:57 pm
@Tryagain,
Can you remind me what "first base" entails? Can't remember. Razz
Tryagain

Wed 22 Jun, 2011 08:46 am
@mismi,
No BVT, I did not ask if you gave her one; merely did you have one, a copy of Candle in the Rain? Leaving Melanie aside for one moment; did you go to Woodstock? Man, Joe Cocker and ‘With A Little Help From My Friends’ was just totally awesome. Rock on man.

mismi wrote:

Can you remind me what "first base" entails? Can't remember. Razz

Missy, your musical ability belies your question, however if it will assist…

The basic idea is based on the necessity to place instruments by order of loudness. The players of the loudest instruments sit in the last row, the quietest in the first row. A violin will produce about 0,001 watt sinus with its strongest fortissimo; a flute 0,013 watt and a tuba 0,28 - that is 300 times louder than the violin.

The classical order of the instruments goes from front to back and from left to right (some also say from more important to less important). The "concert master" is the first violinist up front on the left. The other first violins sit next or behind him, behind them you find the second violins (that usually play lower), then violas, violoncello and Bases.

The Flute being the highest and woodwind sits left of the oboe (first row of woodwinds), then, depending on space on the stage, you have clarinets and then bassoons in the same row or behind. Brass may be one or several rows and percussion usually comes in the last row.

Following this general idea the clarinets usually are seated starting with the highest Eb, then 2 - 3 A and/or Bb (1st, 2nd, 3rd Clarinet), if needed there will be Alto and Bass Clarinet. Quite often the Bass Clarinet is played by the 3rd clarinet player too.

Therefore it can be seen that it is not easy to get to first Base without steeping on someone’s toes!

Apologies if bass came over as base; that is just base  (144).

A big thank you to the noble few who valiantly battled to stem the remorseless onslaught of Republican ‘thumbs down’ mongers, although I fear the cause is lost. If I am to be shafted I may as well head on over to the A2K casting couch…..Girl power!

0 Replies

wandeljw

Wed 22 Jun, 2011 11:25 am
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:
Distance it would appear is no obstacle. I am presently awaiting a reply from Gus, but when he found out that Wandel would not want to live next to him he just kinda flipped out.

Gus has always worried too much about my opinion. If Gus didn't live next to a swamp, I would gladly be his neighbor. I have always told Gus that he should get married. It may bring some stability to his life. Gus informed me that he was never able to marry his true sweetheart because of the laws against it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 22 Jun, 2011 11:36 am
@mismi,
He's hosin' ya down, Darlin'. First base means coppin' a feel without removing any clothing and not gettin' slapped for it.
jespah

Wed 22 Jun, 2011 12:51 pm
@Setanta,
When I was growing up, first base was French kissing.

Who tagged this Naked Moderators? That would be third base, you scamp!
0 Replies

George

Wed 22 Jun, 2011 02:27 pm
@Tryagain,
Tryagain wrote:
. . . Basically, the programme is embedded into this thread and a
question is THOUGHT of another member and when that person logs
into A2K their reply will be sensed by the recipient, who must then
print the message to verify the process.

OK, so I thought the question "Is the intuition of being a valid premise
for a metaphysics?" When fresco logged on, I sensed the reply "Ya
wanna step outside and say that, you thomistic douchebag???
"
0 Replies

ehBeth

Wed 22 Jun, 2011 04:16 pm
How do you spell L.A. ?
0 Replies

mismi

Thu 23 Jun, 2011 05:08 am
@Setanta,
Hi there Set - I enjoy Tryagain questions. The answers are NEVER boring.

Apparently - he is pretty sure he would get slapped for it. Wink
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » WANTED - Beta Mindreading Programme Testers
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 09:41:19