My Ex-Gay Friend

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 05:28 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

It amazing that Christians who quote Leviticus concerning gays do not follow Leviticus in killing their children who talk back to them.

not really. The Bible serves man's interests and has nothing to do with God's message. Maybe it was intended to, but Human beings can **** up a soup sandwich.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 28 Jun, 2011 05:59 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
It amazing that Christians who quote Leviticus concerning gays do not follow Leviticus in killing their children who talk back to them.

Don't forget shellfish. Where are the constitutional amendments against shellfish?
0 Replies

JPhil

Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2011 12:29 pm
@BillRM,
Hmm..good point..but I believe it is in the extreme cases of talking back, as in dishonoring your parents. It is in the extreme cases, of which gays are in, having an entirely different idea of who to have sex with is extreme. Just as disrespecting your parents to a certain degree can be extreme.
0 Replies

surovi

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2012 11:44 pm
@sozobe,
nice
0 Replies

jameseo

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2012 02:01 am
I believe it. There's a guy at a church group I attend and he's always expressing how he can't believed he lived a gay lifestyle.

His told us his first experience was when he was 15 with a 17 yr old. He's in his 40's now. I'm not sure how long he's been straight.

He actually said, if you set your mind to it and accept the holy spirit into your life, switching to "natural" is easier than he expected it. He also compared it to his experience quitting cigarettes and marijuana.

His tendencies still makes me wonder. But he does express how much happier he is now.
IsmailaGodHasHeard

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 09:51 pm
@sozobe,
"Exgay" is oxymoronic.
0 Replies

Mino44

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2017 05:34 am
@sozobe,
aaa
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Fri 14 Apr, 2017 10:48 pm
@jameseo,
1- Gay Lifestyle?!!!
2-natural? As natural as "having just one sexual partner for life"natural? natural? the natural kind of "uncontrolled procreation no matter the over population existing", you mean? wait, ........ he may not mean "natural" at all, as it is defined in a dictionary, but natural as the way it follows their will
3- he can be happier cause he believes he´s doing the "right thing" but, believe me, he´s deeply frustrated and unsatisficed if he truly is gay.... you can´t force your body to deny its needs completely
izzythepush

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2017 06:08 am
@momoends,
But don't you envy the fixed grins and 100 yard stares of the truly religiously happy?

http://img.ehowcdn.com/750x500/ehow/images/a04/gb/e1/organize-christian-youth-group-800x800.jpg
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2017 12:27 pm
@jameseo,
Quote:
But he does express how much happier he is now.

That's a scientology phenomenon too.
0 Replies

xgendercamboy

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2017 08:09 pm
@sozobe,
ive never had any good experiences with ppl named annie.
0 Replies

benrojers

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2018 10:01 pm
@sozobe,
The first meeting we have had in a restaurant in Chelsea called Cafeteria. No, we can't call it a date, we just met to get to know each other in person. And as soon as I saw it, I immediately thought, "Wow, that guy's awesome!"I remember ordering that day because now it's my favorite American dish: chicken with waffles. I've never tried this before.
0 Replies