Did You Make The List?

djjd62

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 03:54 pm
a mr b. bragg once wrote, "if you've got a blacklist, i wanna be on it", and while i support that sentiment, perhaps this list would be less desirable

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2011/06/report-fbi-issues-warning-about-40-person-al-qaeda-hit-list/38960/

Report: FBI Warns of Al Qaeda 'Hit List'

RAY GUSTINI 02:21 PM ET

ABC News is reporting that the FBI and Department of Homeland Security have circulated a bulletin to law enforcement about a 40 person "hit list" posted to jihadi web site website Ansar al-Mujahideen.

According to ABC, the list targets "a member of Congress, Pentagon officials, a conservative pundit, executives of an American company involved in the production of drone aircraft, and two prominent French executives" and also "includes photographs of the targets and biographical information." ABC says the list emerged "after one poster highlighted Al Qaeda leader Adam Gadahn's call in a June 3 message for lone wolf attacks on American public figures and corporate institutions." In follow-up posts, according to the bulletin, "forum members posted the names of over 40 heads of government, industry and media as potential targets."

A DHS spokesman confirmed that the agency sent out the bulletin.

"A DHS Open Source Information Report about an online posting by a user of an Arabic-language violent jihadist forum, which listed specific individuals and businesses that the user believed were legitimate targets, was disseminated by the Office of Intelligence & Analysis."
"While we have no information of any imminent terrorist threat to the United States or any U.S. persons, as always, we urge federal, state and local law enforcement, as well as the general public, to maintain increased vigilance for indications of preoperational or suspicious activity,"
The FBI declined official comment to ABC about the list, but said "that when the names of individuals and businesses were discovered on this forum, appropriate action was taken" with the bulletin.

Update 1: Fox News reports the list includes " dozens of names connected to the Iraq War," and mentions "executives at Halliburton and KBR."

Update 2: NBC New York has seen the list and isn't publishing any of the specific names. They note, however, that "26 of [the names come] with photos attached," and say the list "includes Wall Street firms" and "leaders with think tanks"
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,937 • Replies: 20

djjd62

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 04:29 pm
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 04:38 pm
@djjd62,

Probably~

For more than a decade I have not so quietly supported both private sector and military efforts to modernize and enhance the reliable, All American M14 main battle rifle so that it can be used to kill our enemies on today's modern battlefields - - the results have been outstanding. I continue to support these efforts as best I can by having semi-auto copies of M14 EBRs built for me by the same company that builds them for special US military units... I sample, test, evaluate and provide feedback... my personal efforts may have earned me small mention on some Al Qaeda 'Hit List', but I'm not worried about it. I sleep well at night.

God bless our troops - especially our snipers.
JTT

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 06:45 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Probably~

Don't flatter yourself, you little pile of puke.

Quote:
so that it can be used to kill our enemies on today's modern battlefields

You would have no enemies if y'all were not so greedy and if you stayed the hell out of other people's countries. You create enemies and you create false enemies, boogeymen, so that the greediest of your bunch can fatten their wallets while little children die, while babies are born deformed, while families who wish for nothing more than a life with their children are blown to smithereens by your "advanced" weaponry.

If you had any sense of shame you wouldn't be bragging about being part of the monster, you'd be trying to stop the monster.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 06:49 pm
@JTT,
JTard, you are a clueless ignoranus and we love the belly laughs you bring us.
JTT

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 06:54 pm
@H2O MAN,
How come you're not out mowing down trees with your replacement M-14 dick? You could pretend they are little brown-skinned children from some foreign land, h2oboy. That oughta really make your day.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 07:23 pm
@JTT,
JTard, you really don't care for non-white humans do you?
JTT

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 07:33 pm
@H2O MAN,
Yeah, your postings are full of nothing but obvious concern for the millions of foreign kids who have met early deaths or great harm from the viciousness that is US the main substance of US foreign policy.

Shall we do a count, h2oboy?
JTT

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 07:55 pm
@JTT,
I kinda figured that you weren't really up to doing that, h2oman.
ryoung

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 09:06 pm
@JTT,
You must subscribe to the alkida times. Whats amatter with you, you wake up on the wrong side of the country. USA is the best.
JTT

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 09:10 pm
@ryoung,
I wish that all the myths that you think are true were, R, but they just ain't.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 09:40 pm
@JTT,
What's amatter JTTard, you shooting blanks?
JTT

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 09:41 pm
@H2O MAN,
I actually knew that you weren't up for that, h2oman. That would require somethin' that just ain't no part of ya - honesty.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 09:53 pm
@djjd62,
I'm not sure but I may be #42 or #43 on the list of 40.
ryoung

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 10:04 pm
@tsarstepan,
pretty sure every american is on that list, extremist terorists hate us all for what we have here in america. FREEDOM
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 10:11 pm
@ryoung,
Freedom and the best cheeseburgers in the world. Never forget the cheeseburgers! Razz
roger

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 10:17 pm
@tsarstepan,
That's probably safer than calling them hamburgers.
0 Replies

ryoung

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 10:20 pm
@tsarstepan,
in and out burgers the best, if they could just taste one burger, they would lay down there arms.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 11:04 pm
@ryoung,
Quote:
pretty sure every american is on that list, extremist terorists hate us all for what we have here in america. FREEDOM

That's gotta be tongue in cheek because nobody is dumb enough to fall for that crap.
ryoung

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 11:33 pm
@JTT,
you need a new hobby, this one isn't doing you any good, just makes you miserable.

1. Forums
  2. » Did You Make The List?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 05:16:04